Updated September 2018
Welcome to the forum for the class of When Muggles and Magic Collide!
I'm not going to make a lot of edits to this post since it tends to remain the same year in and out.
If you are in the right class, welcome! If you are in the wrong class...OUT!
Down to business.
Within this forum, there will be sections for various items of interest:
- Discussion: This section is strictly for voicing you opinions on the lesson's content, if you have something to say, or something to add. You do NOT have to post in this section. You may if you want to though. You do not have to wait for my lead or Kim's lead to post something. Just do it.
- QCP (Questions, Concerns, Problems): Post any general questions, concerns, or problems you have regarding the class in that thread and we will get to them as soon as we are able to. Please only post questions relating to the class, because I can't answer any questions on why your cat likes to chase balls instead of mice.
- HW & EC (Homework and Extra Credit) - Either myself or Kim will post those who have turned in their homework and extra credit for the month in this section. This section is for both you all and myself, just in case I miss someone and they don't get their points, they can check here.
If you have a question or something you don't want to say in one of the threads, feel free to message/Owl/PM me.
If you want to open a thread for something you would like to discuss with the class or myself, go ahead. I very much encourage discussion and originality, please do remember the HOL rules though. Also, if there's something you wish to post, but are unsure if it would be okay, just ask myself or Kim and we'll find out.
I can normally be found on IRC. I'm usually under the names of Zenix or Zee. However, I might be under something different. Just ask for me in the main #HOL channel, if I am there, I will answer.
Class led by Prof. Zenix James
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:39 pm
- Location: Underneath your bed
Born This Way| Music <3|Book Lover
Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo.