POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS INTRODUCTIONS

Class led by Prof. Kath Snape
Prof. Kath Snape
Moontrimmer

POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS INTRODUCTIONS

Post by Prof. Kath Snape » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Welcome to POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS !!! :)

POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS CLASS INTRODUCTIONS FOR AUTUMN OR SPRING TERMS !!

I am sure everyone would really enjoy learning a little about each student who has signed up for Potions For Beginners.

Why not take a moment and tell everyone a little about yourself , where you are from, which house you were sorted into and what classes you plan on taking this term.

I will start it off -

I am Prof. Kath Snape , from Hufflepuff House. In RL, I live in California, USA formerly from Rhode Island, USA and I am the mother of 3 adult children. I am also a proud Gramma :) of a little granddaughter and a little grandson. My oldest daughter got me involved with Harry Potter many many years ago. I came to HOL in July of 2005, became a student, then a student teacher, graduated and now I am honored to be an HOL professor.

REMEMBER - SIGN INTO HOL and then you can post your introduction here. If you show up as a guest, then your post will be deleted.

THANKS and have a GREAT TERM - Prof. Kath Snape
Prof. Kath Snape - Teacher of Potions For Beginners & Advanced Potion Making

WE WILL ONLY DISCOVER EXCELLENCE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HARD WORK!!

HUFFLEPUFF AND PROUD OF IT

WAND - 8.50" Oak and Phoenix Feather
Pezzie Wolfe
Moontrimmer

Re: POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS INTRODUCTIONS

Post by Pezzie Wolfe » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:56 am

Hi! I'm Pezzie Wolfe. A long time HOL member. Long time fourth year. I joined in August of 2003. I tried being a professor for a bit as I'm an older in RL than my HOL self. *wink* Anyway...In real life I am in the US. Central US states. I live with my mom. We have a dog and I have a bearded dragon. Her name is Diva. She is my everything. I even wrote her into my HOL self as my pygmy pet dragon. I think joining the Potions for Beginners is going to be a fun class to take. Looking forward to getting to know everyone else taking the class as well.
Sig Tag by Pezzie.
HOL Member since August 2003
Prof. Kath Snape
Moontrimmer

Re: POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS INTRODUCTIONS

Post by Prof. Kath Snape » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:45 pm

WELCOME PEZZIE !! SO DELIGHTED YOU ARE TAKING MY CLASS!! I SURE HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

I TOO HAVE BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME HERE AT HOL, SINCE 2005. I WAS A STUDENT, A STUDENT TEACHER AND THEN GRADUATED AFTER 7 YEARS. I WAS HONORED TO BECOME A PROFESSOR AND TEACH POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS, AS WELL AS ADVANCED POTION MAKING.

IN REAL LIFE I AM AN OLDIE, WITH 3 ADULT CHILDREN AND NOW 2 GRANDCHILDREN.
I STILL LOVE THE HARRY POTTER WORLD AND NEVER MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO INVITE OTHERS, WHO ALSO SHARE MY HARRY POTTER CRAZINESS, TO COME AN JOIN HOL.

WISHING YOU AND ALL THOSE WHO TAKE MY CLASS, LOTS OF FUN!!

PROF. KATH SNAPE
HUFFLEPUFF
Prof. Kath Snape - Teacher of Potions For Beginners & Advanced Potion Making

WE WILL ONLY DISCOVER EXCELLENCE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HARD WORK!!

HUFFLEPUFF AND PROUD OF IT

WAND - 8.50" Oak and Phoenix Feather

Return to “Potions For Beginners”