What Shows are You Watching in 2022?

Discuss TV Show Here

Moderator: Prefects

Amy Darvill
Oakshaft 79

What Shows are You Watching in 2022?

Post by Amy Darvill »

Hey all!

So we are heading into the fall of 2022, which is when a lot of new shows come out. But also streaming apps will introduce programs and take them away at seemingly random points. And I can't be the only one who makes a note of a new program and then completely miss it. So maybe we can help each other remember, or at least introduce a new program. Who knows, you might find a new friend!

So I'll start off the list with two streaming choices. On Netflix, it's technically already over, but I do want to watch "The Sandman". I'm not super familiar with the comics it's based on, but I love Neil Gaiman's writings and I've seen some images and short videos of the show makes me really curious. Aesthetically at least, it's really appealing. (Please note: This show has adult themes and violence and is aimed at 16+ audience)

I'm also torn on "The Rings of Power" on Amazon Prime. I like fantasy, and I've enjoyed the Lord of the Rings movies, when I watched them...once. I've also attempted to read the novels. I'm thinking of attempting it a fifth time. But I've always found the writing too dense and old fashioned to get through it, so I've never developed a love for the media. But the fandom keeps me interested, so I may try to give this a shot.

So what shows are you looking forward to? Please write a little about the show, either about the plot or why you are interested in the program. If the show is aimed at a certain audience or deals with trigger warnings, please make a note of it. Also follow HOL rules for posting.
Scarlett Campbell
No broom

Re: What Shows are You Watching in 2022?

Post by Scarlett Campbell »

Right now I am binging the entirety of Stranger Things lol.
Scarlet Digory
No broom

Post by Scarlet Digory »

I'm currently watching friends, gossip girl, agents of shield and I'm rewatching the vampire diaries.
Lucy Mable
No broom

Post by Lucy Mable »

I have watched so many Netflix shows. I have three currently with a new season to watch. I have been watching Beverly Hills 90210. It has ten seasons so it has kept me busy. I keep up with Grey's Anatomy, The Resident and so many more. Do you watch any of these?
Vali Solheimr
No broom

Post by Vali Solheimr »

Always rewatching Criminal Minds, Hannibal, or BBC Merlin.

How did you like Sandman? I thought it was pretty good, and I had no idea about the comics either when I started.
Carolina Curtis
No broom

Post by Carolina Curtis »

I’ve basically watched everything on Netflix atm but other then that supernatural and elementary
Reign Grey
No broom

Post by Reign Grey »

I’ve watched so many such as The Last Kingdom, Lupin, Sherlock, and thought these are all amazing shows. I find myself rewatching my comfort shows, The Office and New Girl. They bring me comfort because they make me laugh and though, i love a thrill, they don’t give me anxiety. Those are the shows i watch. ^_^ :)
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

2023 and I'm re-watching American Horror story, Jobless reincarnation and The eminence in shadow. :wub:

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Darcy Blackwolf
No broom

Post by Darcy Blackwolf »

I recently convinced my bf to watch Outlander with me.

In the last few months I've watched Titans, The Umbrella Academy, Peaky Blinders (rewatch because it is SO good) and New Amsterdam
Adrienne Black
No broom

Post by Adrienne Black »

I’m currently watching the new season of Loki as it comes out.
Sally Treescot
No broom

Post by Sally Treescot »

OK so it's around Halloween right now, and I am obsessed with the Insidious movies. I usually watch them every year but this year they're just the one that is the best.

Return to “TV Talk”