Team Kevanna

Discuss TV Show Here

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Polaris Black
Comet 140

Team Kevanna

Post by Prof. Polaris Black »

“We don’t need magic ‘cause our dancing is magic,” said Evanna Lynch, referring to her partnership with Dancing With the Stars pro Keo Motsepe. Nevertheless, the two began the competition dancing a foxtrot to “Do You Believe in Magic?” And Keo promises to work in Luna’s “Wrackspurt Dance” into a routine!

I will definitely be watching - I love magic!
How about you?
A "Cassie Sig" is priceless - thank you so much!
Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Re: Team Kevanna

Post by Shiloh Adlar »

As I don't have television, I have not been able to watch, but I will be catching it all when it is posted online like I usually do. I have been following Evanna's journey on Instagram, and the two of them make such a great team.

Evanna said that after their first dance, they received a low score, and she was very disappointed, but then she also said that Keo replied, "Great. A lower score means we have something to fight for and a chance to prove those opinions wrong. Tomorrow we show them what we're made of." She said that this taught her an important lesson and turned a negative attitude into a positive one.

Evanna has always been inspiring to me as a vegan activist since I am one myself, but it is also inspiring to see her ability to learn and change something that could lead into a horrible downward spiral into something good.
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Return to “TV Talk”