Riverdale

Discuss TV Show Here

Moderator: Prefects

Scarlett Lacarnum
No broom

Riverdale

Post by Scarlett Lacarnum »

Are there any Riverdale Bulldog fans here? I got a late start on this show (started after season 1 ended) but I was pulled right in.

I do not have much knowledge of the Archie comics works so I just appreciate the show as it is. In my opinion it’s better acted than some other teen shows out there. My favorite character is Betty - she’s smart and complex. This last season I felt there was a lot going on but I still enjoyed it. Now I can’t wait for Season 3.
Collette Sloane
No broom

Re: Riverdale

Post by Collette Sloane »

I am incredibly late to replying to this, but I am very much a Riverdale fan. I've been watching since episode one and have not missed an episode yet. The new season is coming the day before my birthday, so I'm more than a little excited.
Elias Blackthorn
No broom

Post by Elias Blackthorn »

Yeah, I, too started watching Riverdale (on Netflix) after season one had ended. I primarily watched, because I knew Madchen Amick was going to be a main cast member and I really liked her in Witches of East End. I've been dawdling about starting season 2 for some time now.
Amy Jones
No broom

Post by Amy Jones »

OMG!!!! I'm a huge Riverdale fan. I have watched every single episode and can't wait for the next one to come out on Thursday!!!!!! My Favorite characters are Jughead and Betty i also love Bughead!!
Willow Carter
No broom

Post by Willow Carter »

I was a huge Riverdale fan. Like, huge. But I stopped watching when I realized how stoopid the show was (no offence). The story goes way out of hand. But atleast, Bughead is cute...
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

Same Willow! I loved the first two seasons and then hung in there for the third, but just could not get into the 4th at all and completely stopped watching it.
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~
Cole Thronheart
No broom

Post by Cole Thronheart »

I love Riverdale. When I first started watching it I wasn’t sure if I would like it or not. But now that it is on it just finished it’s fifth season and the sixth will be coming out soon in November I am super excited for it. It is definitely something for people who like thriller, mystery kind of stuff in my opinion.
Anastacia Crown
No broom

Post by Anastacia Crown »

Riverdale was a great show. It led to a lot of confused endings and didn't always fill in the gaps between episodes and seasons. I enjoyed the darkness's that was added to the teen series. However it drives me crazy how the plot was often changed drastically and I could never determine the real reality.

Return to “TV Talk”