Wand-making -- Introduction Post

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Wand-making -- Introduction Post

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Hi Witches and Wizards!

If you want to earn yourself a quick and easy 15 points, post in here!

Tell us your HOL name, your House, what year student you are and any other bits of information that you would like to share about yourself. Perhaps you could say which country you live in. Are you a pure-blood witch or a person with some Muggle blood in your ancestry? Or maybe you are witch with two Muggle parents, a miracle of your family!

However it is, post here!

Points may be earned for posting February 1st, 2024 through June 15, 2024.
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 2.1.2024 - updating for Spring 2024 Term - Tarma
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Dibyarup James Potter
Oakshaft 79

Re: Wand-making -- Introduction Post

Post by Dibyarup James Potter »

Hello everybody! My name is Dibyarup James Potter, and I am currently a first year Gryffindor and aspiring Auror. I live in India and UK, travelling back and forth, since my close relatives live in India and my parents live in the UK.

I am a Half-Blood wizard, since my mother is Pure Blood, my paternal grandmother was Muggleborn, and my paternal grandfather was Pure Blood, thus making my father and me, Half-Blood.

I am really excited to take this Wand-Making class, since I have always been fascinated by the semi-sentient nature of wands and the amount of power they can help us, witches and wizards, harness. Hoping to learn a lot of new things and getting answers to many of my unanswered questions.

2.5.2024 - Points submitted - Tarma
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: points submitted - Tarma
1st Yr. Gryffindor with an aptitude for Charms, PotionsDADA | Aspiring Auror

Return to “Wand-Making”