Wand-making -- Introduction Post

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Wand-making -- Introduction Post

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Hi Witches and Wizards!

If you want to earn yourself a quick and easy 15 points, post in here!

Tell us your HOL name, your House, what year student you are and any other bits of information that you would like to share about yourself. Perhaps you could say which country you live in. Are you a pure-blood witch or a person with some Muggle blood in your ancestry? Or maybe you are witch with two Muggle parents, a miracle of your family!

However it is, post here!

Points may be earned for posting September 1st, 2024 through January 15, 2025.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Willow Neverland
No broom

Re: Wand-making -- Introduction Post

Post by Willow Neverland »

Hello, I am Willow Neverland. I am in Hufflepuff House and this is my first year here at HOL. I am so excited to learn everything and meet new people. I love reading and anything related to plants. Cannot wait to see what my year here at HOL looks like!

Edit:
9.10.2024 - Points submitted - Tarma
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: submitted points - Tarma
Ivy Grey
No broom

Re: Wand-making -- Introduction Post

Post by Ivy Grey »

Hi ! I'm Ivy Grey from Gryffindor. Super excited for my first year! I've chosen some canon classes for my first term and have already gotten started with the lessons. :) My passions include reading and writing. Family-wise, both my parents are Muggles, but I got a letter to attend Hogwarts!! I've already made a few friends and talked to the professors while roaming around the halls here. Looking forward to the year ahead! :D

Edit:
9.11.2024 - Points submitted - Tarma
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Wed Sep 11, 2024 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: submitted points - Tarma

Return to “Wand-Making”