Wand-making - Questions?

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Wand-making - Questions?

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:31 pm

Do you have questions about Wand-making? Ask here!

If you are wanting to ask how to make a tab for your wand because your back pocket is gone -- or how to fix your wand because it accidentally got sat on -- or if you are lacking buttocks because you carried your wand in your back pocket, and want to ask how to fix it -- and don't want to ask in here because it's sort of public, please send me a HOL PM.
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Wand-making - Questions?

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:37 pm

Again, a Question has been asked already -

Question:
If I took Wand-making before, and didn't pass it, may I take it again?

Answer:
Yes, you may take Wand-making again.

I have already written different, alternative, assignments for those of you who already turned in a homework (or homeworks) and received points for them. (Be aware that if you received points for previous Wand-making assignments, those same homeworks will not earn you points again. Why yes, I do have all the homeworks ever sent in! ^_^ )

Remember to tell me you've taken the class -- send me an email to the class site or send me a HOL PM or an HOL Message -- and would like alternative assignments to replace those which you've already sent in. I'm delighted to send them to you. :)
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Wand-making - Questions?

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:37 pm

Question:
I would like to take Wand-making, but I cannot click on it from the main Class signup page to join. Can I still take it? If so, how?

Answer:
Wand-making is still open for sign-up -- but not from the Class page.

If you are wanting to join Wand-making, please send me an HOL Message OR write to the class email address, saying you want to join the class. I can manually add you to the roster.

I will reply to you saying you are in the class, if you are eligible to join it. I'll also give you revised due dates for any Assignments which are past due.

EDIT May 22nd:
Wand-making is now closed for sign-up for the Spring 2019 Term. Please consider taking it the Autumn 2019 Term! :)
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Thu May 23, 2019 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .

Return to “Wand-Making”