Double Sign-ups

Questions and Messages for Admins
Malacai Micheals
No broom

Post by Malacai Micheals »

I signed up for an account months ago but never received a student id for some reason account name was Tanis Longshot. I never logged or anything under that name and wish for my account as Malacai Micheals id #ma889 to remain as my permanent and only account.
Malacai Micheals
First Year Gryffindor
Orlaith Dragonfly
No broom

Post by Orlaith Dragonfly »

My mom, stepdad and I both go on this website from one computer.

Arka Waen - This is my mom's account.

Archeobald Sluagh - This is my stepdad's account.

Orlaith Dragonfly - This is mine.
Alison Calavander
No broom

Post by Alison Calavander »

Me and my friend switched email addresses about a year or two ago and she had a HOL character before that that got expelled. I dont why it did but that is why I need to get things cleared up and still have my character I think that her character was either Sammie Granger or Amy Granger and if we can't clear this problem I will create a new email address to use... Thank you for your considerate time - Alison Calavander
Ben Ackerman
No broom

Post by Ben Ackerman »

*cough* Haven't been on the HOL forum in a while xD So yeah, once upon a time there was a kid who signed up for HOL under the alias of Shane Coleman and he died. The End. Ok so he just disappeared for a long time and then he came back and signed up for HOL intending to be active (and he's been very active *nods*). Ready for the drama? Shane = Me /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Oh the horror.

So, to make a long story short, I made a new account and I intended to be active which I am. So if you could please delete "Shane Coleman" because he's dead, that would be awesome. Ben > Shane /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Prof. Paddy O'Brien
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Paddy O'Brien »

Ben A,

I deleted that Shane person.
Prof Paddy O' Brien Professor Emeritus, Emeritus Head of Slytherin House
Students.. do not enter, or face the consequences.

Prof. Paddy O'Brien
Shooting Star

Alison Calavander wrote:QUOTE (Alison Calavander @ Jan 8 2007, 01:27 AM) Me and my friend switched email addresses about a year or two ago and she had a HOL character before that that got expelled. I dont why it did but that is why I need to get things cleared up and still have my character I think that her character was either Sammie Granger or Amy Granger and if we can't clear this problem I will create a new email address to use... Thank you for your considerate time - Alison Calavander
Amy Granger has been expelled from HOL. You do need to create a new email address for your character.

Prof. Paddy O'Brien
Shooting Star

Bootuzy Baggins wrote:QUOTE (Bootuzy Baggins @ Dec 24 2006, 05:15 PM) My 2 daughters and I registered yesterday at HOL. We were deleted as double sign ups. I am assuming this is because we use the same computer. I wanted to find out what we do now since we all three wish to join HOl and are very excited about it ( we have waited a year to join) Our names are:
Bootuzy Baggins bo806
Pixel Patil pi805
Rielle Rivendale ri813

Do we get to join or are we only allowed 1 account per family? Thanks!
There will be no problem. WE had another family where the mother has joined to help her kids. I think they had seperate mail-addresses, but am not sure.

*Sorry for the late answer*.

Olivia Charm
Oakshaft 79

Post by Olivia Charm »

i know for a fact that my sister (and perhaps my brother and cousin too) had opend an acount. i'm pretty sure that nither of them actually did anything with it (my brother and cousin only did that to annoy me, and my sister is like a copy cat, lol) , but i'm really scared- i have no idea what's there id or anything, so what will happened if they have used some details that are like mine?
is there some sort of way to find out whether or not someone has been using some of your details?
p.s, me and my brother and sister are sharing the same computer, of course. is that another problem???
please answer me soon, i don't want my account to be deletted just because of them!
Giroro, Gilbert & Glimfeather - love forever!
Olivia Charm
Oakshaft 79

Post by Olivia Charm »

QUOTE i know for a fact that my sister (and perhaps my brother and cousin too) had opend an acount. i'm pretty sure that nither of them actually did anything with it (my brother and cousin only did that to annoy me, and my sister is like a copy cat, lol) , but i'm really scared- i have no idea what's there id or anything, so what will happened if they have used some details that are like mine?
is there some sort of way to find out whether or not someone has been using some of your details?
p.s, me and my brother and sister are sharing the same computer, of course. is that another problem???
please answer me soon, i don't want my account to be deletted just because of them![/quote]

well, what about my problem?
Giroro, Gilbert & Glimfeather - love forever!
Savannah Roze
No broom

Post by Savannah Roze »

My sister hasn't used her account since 2002 or 2003. Her name is Kacydee Karyzma. She was in Ravenclaw. ID was am307 (she thinks). She would like it back if she could. If not, you can delete it.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Savannah Roze wrote:QUOTE (Savannah Roze @ Jul 9 2007, 05:41 PM) My sister hasn't used her account since 2002 or 2003. Her name is Kacydee Karyzma. She was in Ravenclaw. ID was am307 (she thinks). She would like it back if she could. If not, you can delete it.
Savannah, you also posted in the Ask A Prefect folder, and have an answer there.

I found this information for you and your sister:

am307 Kacydee Karyzma Ravenclaw First Year

link to her student file http://hol.org.uk/info.php?holid=am307

Please let us know the results - whether or not she can access her student folder, etc. Thank you.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
kaguya bloodfoot
No broom

Post by kaguya bloodfoot »

i have 2 account kaguya bloodfoot(ka963) and carl smith(ca887)

i would like to get kaguya deleted because i was having problems with my account so i made kaguya but im having trouble with both but then i was told im only suposed to have one account.
Ginny Lovelace
No broom

Post by Ginny Lovelace »

My little brother doesn't want to do HOL right now (he might sign up again in a year), so he would like his account deleted.

He is: Nekko Basu, ne814, and that account uses the email neko.basu.hayden@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Ginny Lovelace
---signature in the making---
Zach Goldenfarb
No broom

Post by Zach Goldenfarb »

sorry, but I thought I was # 814, my hol id is za814. I'm confused.
Gryffindor 2007-2008 for the cup!
You know you want to win.
MAKE AS MANY POINTS AS YOU CAN!
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Post by Prof. Ulol Kimil »

Zach Goldenfarb wrote:QUOTE (Zach Goldenfarb @ Oct 15 2007, 04:24 PM) sorry, but I thought I was # 814, my hol id is za814. I'm confused.
And your question is?
Life without books is death...

We can all dream a new dream and live a life of freedom... it is a matter of choice and will. - Spirit Knowledge
Ellie Warhol
No broom

Post by Ellie Warhol »

I only have one account, although me and and somebody else who lives in the same home as me. both have HOL acounts. We each have a seppert account though. I am sorry for any problems that me or the other person has created, from forgetting to log out sometimes. I will remind the other person to log out of HOL, also I remind myself the same.
Suzie Miran
No broom

Post by Suzie Miran »

Could you please delete suzie miran?

The best graphic-maker in HOL, Addy, made mine!
Claire Stanley
No broom

Post by Claire Stanley »

I had an account when I was younger and it is possible it was one of the following:

-Caley Homet
-Jessica Caley
-Jessica Homet

I am not completely sure, because it was many years ago. I am sorry if it isn't.

(It was probably under the email junipersweet8@hotmail.com)
Last edited by Claire Stanley on Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uh oh! I didn't read the signature rules and now one of the evil forum admins changed it. I can read the rules here.
Prof. Ashlee Sully
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Ashlee Sully »

Claire,

I've had a little search for you and the account you had when you were younger, with that email address you mentioned (except it may have been gmail) is Jessica Caley. Just post here if you would like that one deleted and an admin will take care of it.

EDIT: Oops, some extra information has just been handed to me. It turns out that you actually have to keep your first name, which is Jessica Caley. You only signed up in August last year, so it wasn't that long ago at all.

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Last edited by Prof. Ashlee Sully on Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Retired Slytherin Professor || Lover of Chocolate || Addicted to Frogs

Return to “Admin Office”