Guess The Quote!

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Well done, Eia, that is it exactly.

\o/

I apologize to those who do not have the extended edition ... I wasn't aware that that scene wasn't in the theatre release. Next time (if there is a next time), I'll make sure I have a quote from the regular movie.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Eia Donne
No broom

Post by Eia Donne »

Next quote: "You cannot give me this."
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

"You cannot give me this."

Is this Aragorn saying that to Frodo by the seat of what-cha-ma-call-it after Frodo has escaped from Boromir and before Aragorn does the 'hero' thing of sending Frodo away 'run!' -- knowing there are a BUNCH of nasty folks wanting to kill him etc etc and goes out to face them? (at the end of Fellowship)
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Eia Donne
No broom

Post by Eia Donne »

Unless he says it twice in the movie, nope! You're right about Aragorn, wrong about to whom and the scene.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

:D

I knew it was Aragorn ... and was guessing at the 'when' and 'with whom'. But as soon as I read your note, OH YEAH!

This is Aragorn talking with Arwin Evenstar on the bridge thing in Rivendell before he left with the Companions. She gave him her pendant thing (I forget what it is called ooops).
Eia Donne
No broom

Post by Eia Donne »

And for your Christmas present I hand the winner point to you!
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Rachel Selenia wrote:QUOTE (Rachel Selenia @ Dec 21 2011, 12:25 PM) Just to give everyone a heads up: This game will be closed in a couple of days to give room for another game. ^_^
I pass the wand to Rachel whether to continue or not. :)

Since my computer Gabrielle is in the St. Mungos place and *points up* Rachel said that, I think I will not come up with a new quote (says she typing from the library computer and don't ask how many typos I have corrected on this unfamiliar keyboard *G*).
Prof. Rachel Selenia
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Rachel Selenia »

Alright then, might as well close this game now that an opportunity showed up. ;) I was already going to close it tomorrow, but then I'll do it now instead.

I hope you all had a lot of fun! A new game will be opened shortly! :)
Rachel Selenia || Hufflepuff || Professor Emeritus

Return to “HOLTS Activities”