Sims 4 & Expansions + Mods

Gail Allen
Silver Arrow

Sims 4 & Expansions + Mods

Post by Gail Allen » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:37 pm

A new Expansion Pack for the Sims 4 has just been released a few days ago and I can't wait until I have time to play it, but it's also made me think about what I have loved the most in previous Expansions. I for instance loved the addition of weather, which I think many will agree on, but one of the perhaps less widespread things I love is the active careers. I absolutely love both being a scientist and a doctor. I also love playing with long lineages and making sure I have the perfect children - Top grades all the way for my Sims children!
Recently I even found a mod for the game that allowed me to make more careers active ones and to follow my kids to school. Now I rarely spend the day with the sims at home, choosing instead to either go to work with one of them or to school with the kids.

It made me think about how others play the game: Do you have mods, and if so, what are some of the things they do that you enjoy most? And do you have favourite expansion packs or aspects of expansions that you love? Or do you prefer to play the game without any expansions? And what's your favourite thing to do in the game?
Emily Spencer
Oakshaft 79

Re: Sims 4 & Expansions + Mods

Post by Emily Spencer » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:36 pm

I love Sims4! The only expansion pack I didn't get was Strangerville; it just didn't interest me that much. I'm super excited about the Island Life pack; I loved the water stuff in Sims3, so was stoked when this one came out. I'm in the minority, but I hope the next EP is not University. I would much rather see futuristic stuff (again like in Sims3) or have them expand on the alien world.
" Cissy, put the boys in the cellar! I'm going to have a conversation with this one, girl to girl."

Return to “Games Talk”