Playstation vs Xbox

Moderator: Prefects

Hannah R Thomas
No broom

Playstation vs Xbox

Post by Hannah R Thomas »

As a child I played Playstation and wish I could go back to play my Harry Potter games. I haven't touched Xbox, but I have heard multiple comments since then. What about you? Do you have any opinions to playing Xbox over Playstation or vice versa?
Success just doesn't come and find you, you have to go get it yourself - Carmichael
Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light - Albus Dumbledore
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Re: Playstation vs Xbox

Post by Adeline Morior »

I also played playstation as a child and still do today. I have been a great and dedicated fan of playstation for some time. But, recently I have tried out xbox and seen a lot of good games being published on xbox. I would not mind giving it a go.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Re: Playstation vs Xbox

Post by Evie Figg »

My brother was the one who owned the consoles, and we happened to have a Play Station 2 first. He actually sold it years later, and got an Xbox 360 instead.

So, I have played on both sides, and in my opinion, a Play Station 2 controller just feels better on the hands. Something about it just feels right when I use that one over an Xbox one.

We have the same games on each console, so that was never an issue, however I just like PS2 more as I played it first, and I actually have much more memories playing GTA and MX vs ATV on the PS2 than I do with the Xbox.

Return to “Games Talk”