Harry Potter Go

Moderator: Prefects

Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Harry Potter Go

Post by Maxwell Shadow »

So according to an article I read yesterday ths is totally going to be a thing. Can't wait to see what gets included in the game.
Slytherin forever
Reggy Faraday
No broom

Re: Harry Potter Go

Post by Reggy Faraday »

I hadn't heard about this!! I'm glad Niantic is getting a lot of interest now, they make cool games. The overlay of virtual reality in Ingress and Pokemon Go onto real-world maps and places is really well done, and it seems like they keep inventing more ways to interact on both these levels in their games. I can only imagine what adding magic would do for these ideas. Would we be able to locate Wizarding hubs hidden away among Muggle cities? Because that sounds pretty cool!
Hufflepuff second year :: re1080

"'I wish somebody would write a story sometime about the people who warm up the heroes afterward.'" - Moominland Midwinter
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

From what I understand, I think I read the same article, it's not an official thing just yet! But things are apparently in the works, so it could be a thing soon! I can hope!! ^___^
Elena Galatas // Seventh Year // Ravenclaw // Dr. Who Enthusiast // Oncer/Captain Swan Fanatic
Comic Book Geek // Perpetually in love/obsession with Chris Evans and Colin O'Donoghue
]
Marie Dark
Oakshaft 79

Post by Marie Dark »

Well it's later in the year 2017.... sooooo!!! Where's our Harry potter Go?? Lol I would so play that game.... I am hoping it's coming soon. .. I played Pokémon Go for a bit, until it ate up all my room on my phone.... so hopefully, ,, oh please, please, please Bring out HP GO!!!
Prof. Amy Lupin
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Amy Lupin »

It's official! Portkey Games released a trailer earlier today for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. While the trailer is purely promotional and doesn't give an indication of gameplay, I'm looking forward to seeing how it all pans out. I really like the premise behind it: the wizarding world is at risk of exposure and the Ministry is recruiting witches and wizards to help contain this risk.

I never really got into Pokemon Go because the area I live in isn't conducive to playing it, but hopefully things might be different with Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. If not, I look forward to playing snatches of it when visiting other areas.

Return to “Games Talk”