Kingdom Hearts

Moderator: Prefects

Gabrielle Belmont
No broom

Post by Gabrielle Belmont »

I own PSP2, and right now, I cant turn it off, because im playing Kingdom Hearts 2, and its awesome!!! Being a huge disney fan, I had to love this game. Anyone else here play this game?

I also like Final Fantasy, but sometimes it gets too long!
Proud Slytherin/Second year.

Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.
The emblem,shield, and colors of my noble ancestor, Salazar Slytherin,will suffice for everyone.
Lili Lintball
No broom

Post by Lili Lintball »

i LOVE kingdom hearts!!! axel is by far my favorite character. i find his spiky red hair very, very attractive. :lol:
And power-hungry Slytherin
loved those of great ambition.
Keety Rhea
No broom

Post by Keety Rhea »

Kingdom Hearts <3!!!! I love the series. I think my favorite is Kingdom Hearts 2, just cause there is more of a flow with the action. I do like Tarzan world and Beauty and The Beast world...oh and Nightmare Before Christmas world too. I love how they intermingled Final Fantasy with Disney. Which is your favorite character, world, or sword? (or answer all three xD)
Credit to: Jenna Hathaway from Ravenclaw

Reserve Ravenclaw Prefect!! Zoki Phatom's HOL Mommy! Eno calls me Katie!

ke400-Fifth Year
Nikki Walker
No broom

Post by Nikki Walker »

kingdom hearts 1 and 2 are both great in their own right. the first one is amazing because you're introduced into the world and you learn to care for sora and kairi, and even riku. the second one is awesome because the battles become much more cinematic (with the triangle special attacks) and the game is just all-around more detailed.

the third kingdom hearts, the keyblade wars, is gonna be gorgeous. i cant wait to see the graphics.
nikki walker

poet of the month in poetry for beginners!

year three || ni408 || slytherin ||589 pts || the gamer slyth || promising student
Beatrix Malfoy Delacour
No broom

Post by Beatrix Malfoy Delacour »

I'm in the middle of KHII right now too! I picked up the first one initially because I absolutely love the Final Fantasy games and I love Disney, so to combine those was awesome.

About KHIII, I tried to Google it but couldn't find much solid information about it. Does anybody know anything else about it? Where'd you find the name "The Keyblade Wars"?
Sincerely,
Beatrix Malfoy Delacour, Gryffindor, be013
Stephen Scofield
No broom

Post by Stephen Scofield »

I love Kingdom Hearts. I have played both of them and beat the game and I find them interesting but my favorite is Kingdom Hearts 2 because the game is so cool and more gameflow and also the storyline is great.
Samantha Wanzo
No broom

Post by Samantha Wanzo »

I recently received the first Kingdom Hearts and I can't seem to get passed the Heartless creatures, THEY SCARE ME! And I ALWAYS end up dying. :ph34r: I got too scared and irritated to feel the need to turn the game back on.
|Samantha Wanzo|Image|3rd Year|Sa311|
Michael Finneas
No broom

Post by Michael Finneas »

My brother beat kh2 on proud mode in 3 days O_O. I'm like... okay...
My signature was too big. I have to make it smaller (max 250 width x 100 height).
Kori Marshall
No broom

Post by Kori Marshall »

I love both KhI and KHII my fave character in KHII is Namine and in KHI probably Goofy just cause I'm old and love the original disney character. Speaking of that I loved the old fashioned disney world put into the KHII game it made my day because I knew all of those (again yes I am old). as for KHIII I can't wait it is going to be epically awesome. Oh and my other favorite world has to be Nightmare Before Christmas because I love Tim Burton and that movie. :lol:
It's better to be be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you're not.
Lilia Firebird
No broom

Post by Lilia Firebird »

I love Kingdom Hearts, but it's been a long time since I played. I have a little crush on Sora. :wub:

I'm not very good at video games, though, so I'm not even past Wonderland in KHI, and I'm at the part when you have t fight that whatshihsnameguy with the guitar the scond time in KHII, and I can't get past him!
Violet Rubert
No broom

Post by Violet Rubert »

I loved the concept of Kingdom Hearts. But I haven't played it in awhile because of school and all. Now that I think about it...I don't think I even finished it. Not because it wasn't interesting I just probably got busy. XD
Katrina Lovegood
No broom

Post by Katrina Lovegood »

I loved Kingdom Hearts 1 - it is probably still one of my favourite games, even though I haven't played it in quite a while. I didn't mind the 2nd one, however hated that the introduction was soooo long.. I prefer being able to start straight away and work things out on my own. However, it did have its benefits. I loved the new worlds and the special attacks that were added.

KH3? I didn't even know that they were bringing out another one! Will have to keep an eye out for when it arrives.
Marte Rosso
No broom

Post by Marte Rosso »

Huge Kingdom Hearts fan here. Recently I've finished Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and I cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts 3!! Even though it's... not coming out anytime soon :(

My favourite out of the series is Kingdom Hearts I. I know the gameplay and graphics aren't as smooth and nice and all but it just brings so many memories /tard
But yeah I've replayed each game more times than I'd like to admit, and even own KHII in English, Japanese and French :B
Zachary Jameson
No broom

Post by Zachary Jameson »

I Miss having my PS2.. used to play KH I on it... but I went to college... so yeah...

But I love KH series for what they did to bring Final Fantasy into the world of cartoons!
Zachary Jameson

Second Year Grffyindor

Jennifer Kusakabe
No broom

Post by Jennifer Kusakabe »

I'm always impressed by how they actually managed to merge so many worlds with what are basically some random new characters and actually made it all work - across several games while maintaining a cohesive plot, even.

That said, my history with it is kind of funny. I had so many friends that liked the first game that I actually only played KH2 but wasn't lost at all. I did buy KH1 but never found the time to play it, and the other games are sadly on systems I don't have.
Thanks to Fumei for the siggie!
Jamie Storm
No broom

Post by Jamie Storm »

^ HELLO JENNIFER. Lololol.

I love Kingdom Hearts a lot. I've only played the handheld console games (Chain of Memories for GBA and 358/2 for DS). I finished 358/2 in less than a week after playing it for about 5-10 hours a day, which is a testament to how much I like it. Roxas ftw!
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Return to “Games Talk”