The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Adele Liddell

Post by Adele Liddell »

Hi everybody my name is Adele Liddell and I come from Canada. I'm a true-blue Gryffindor all the way!! I'm 17 this year, and will turn 18 this coming November. I'll also being going to university soon, and I'm pretty nervous about this. I like to read manga, watch anime, watch old movies.. and ummm.. that's about all I can think of right now!! feel free to pm me anytime if anyone wants to chat yeaaah!!!
Angela Phoenix

Post by Angela Phoenix »

Hey everyone. My name is Angela Phoenix, and I live in CA in the USA. I love to read, play piano, surf, and Im totally obsessed with harry potter and anything to do with it. If anyone wants to chat, please PM me!

Angela Phoenix /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Faith S. Walker
No broom

Post by Faith S. Walker »

I am Faith S. Walker. I have currently enrolled to HOL with my brother Gamma, who I hope will finish his testing in a timely manner. I hope to meet people in all houses as I am sure I will learn a lot while I am here. Gryffindor is where I was placed, Gamma hopes to be in the same house but we will see.

(Profiles updateing, but feel free to send any owls my way for any questions) /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />
Faith S. Walker of SWotLM
Member of ACROSS
Wand: Holly 11in. Naelyan Dragon Fang

"Snape isn't all bad. I can see it in his eyes." F.S.W.
Connie Skilaptika

Post by Connie Skilaptika »

I live in Texas currently, but I was born in Taiwan. (an island close to China, but there's a different between a Taiwanese and a Chinese!) Anyway, I'm 14, but I'll be turning 15 this year. All my interests are listed on my profile, and feel free to PM me any time. (I'll reply!!) If you can speak Chinese Mandarin, I would love to talk to you!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Pezzie Wolfe
Moontrimmer

Post by Pezzie Wolfe »

Wonders into the Great Hall, after hanging around the Hufflepuff rooms for a while.

Been kinda shy about posting till I felt better about it.

Anyways, my name here at HOL is Pezzie Granger. My real life name is Debbie. I'm 32 and a fan of the Harry Potter books *which I've been reading since 1999. I'm very 'young at hear't. * I guess when they sang that line, "I'm a Toys R Us Kid, I don't wanna grow up," it stuck with me...LOL ask anyone who knows me

Anyways...I've known about HOL Virtual Hogwarts for about a year or so. I decided to join this year. I just know I got into the right house...Hufflepuff. I adore everything here at HOL. I'm really excited about signing up for classes soon *can't wait to get my official Student ID

I've been getting to know some of my Hufflepuff mates and having so much fun there as well. But I know I'll be coming in here and visiting with many more of you here.

OK heres some more info...
name: Debbie
I'm in IL/USA
my B-Day is May 19
I have 2 brothers and mom...my dad and mom seperated. dad is in Cal./USA
I have a dog and 2 cats.

My HOL is Pezzie Granger...Pezzie is because Pez Candy dispencers are so cool and I have a couple of them for a collection...plus the name came to me in a dream.

I hope this isn't too long, I wanted to make a nice intro. Please PM me if you want to chat more or look for me on IRC

Pezzie_Granger is the name I use on that.

Leaves behind some chocolate frogs and cakes for others.
Sig Tag by Pezzie. I Love NKOTB :wub:
HOL Member since August 2003 | Here's to 20 Years at HOL!
Maya Thorne
No broom

Post by Maya Thorne »

Hi,

I'm Maya Thorne. I'm Piper's big sister.

I live in England, on the north east coast. I have two sisters and two brothers. All younger than me. (pains in the neck, the lot of them... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> )

I'm 19, 20 in November. I'm studying history at university. Don't ask me what I plan to do with a history degree! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I just got sorted into Ravenclaw, so I'm looking forward to meeting people there. I always knew I would be in Ravenclaw.(Piper, I'm just smarter than you! J/K!)

I love football, cold weather, Italian food and shopping. I hate ignorant people, rain, reality TV and small spaces.

HP - I love the first four books. Not so sure about the fifth. The movies are cute but not a patch on the books!

Anyway. Nice to meet you! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Piper made my sig! Cheers sis!
Alexander Noir

Post by Alexander Noir »

Hi!

Thanks for putting this thread together, nice to see all these introductions! I hope to meet you all (eventually!) Anyway, a little bit about myself...

I'm a new Ravenclaw (quite excited, since this is the house I've always wanted to join)! I've already been able to meet a few fellow ravens and other HOL members, and I just want to say you're all great people! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm fourteen-years-old and I'll be going into the International Baccalaureate program in High School once fall sneaks up and surprises me. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I found out about HOL through another of the great many Harry Potter fan sites and I immediately fell in love. I'm not completely done with registration (waiting on student ID) but I'll be signing up for a couple of classes!

Anyway, that's about it... hope to see you all around soon! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Go HOL!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Aaron Wente

Post by Aaron Wente »

Hey I am Aaron Wente, and I am a first year ravenclaw. I live in MN, U.S.A. I am not much for posting stuff about myself so if you want to know anything about me just ask.
Becca Chalker
No broom

Post by Becca Chalker »

hi im becca chalker...im a first year, but i dunno what house im in yet /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> im 13 but turning 14 in like 2 and half months. ive played violin for 6 years, i love movies, hp, and lotr. i really like music too and can stand just about anything i hear, my fave right now is GOOD CHARLOTTE!! hmmm i dunno what else to say....so just ask if you want.

*Becca*
when the power of love
overcomes the love of power,
the world will know peace.
Keety Rhea
No broom

Post by Keety Rhea »

Here is some more information about me. Well, it is mainly about my character but, oh well you need to know her too.
Full Name: Keety Rhea

Your parents and/or guardian(s):
Mother: Michelle Reiser Rhea (Pureblood)(Dead)
Father: Shannon Webster Rhea(Pureblood)(Dead)
Siblings: 5 brothers(4 are dead) and 1 sister who is my adoptive daughter. And an adoptive Eagle-sister
1. Vicenn Darkville Rhea
2. Ryan Robert Rhea(dead)
3. Shane Matthews Rhea(dead)
4. Tyler Curtis Rhea(dead)
5. Kyle Nickolas Rhea(dead)
6. Nikiya Cheynne Rhea
7. Ella Dowling
[OOC] This is for rp only irl they are all living and fine[/OOC]

HOL: 11 years old, a first year student. Also, in rping I am 15.
RL: 15 years old

Physical Characteristics:
Height/Build: 5'7", medium weight
Hair: Dark Brown almost jet black with streaks of blonde and red.
Eyes: Blue-grey eyes that change colors with what mood I am in.
Skin tone: Light tan

How much magical blood is in you? I am a pureblood.

Wand: Butternut, 12 inches, Pheonix Tail Feather

Favorite class:
The books: Potions and Transfiguration
HOL: I don't know... It's my first year.

Favorite color: I mostly like navy blue. But, I like black and green as well and also gold.

Personality: I am sortof shy and out going at times. I am always unsure of myself. I love meeting new people. I love drawing, and learning and much more. I am also very mature for a girl my age.

Pets (if any):
1. Caoimhin and Emz are my black cats.
2. Leodloew is a Eagle owl and Aphie is a Snowy owl.
3. Tongzhu is my Raven.
4. Isabell is my Python.
I have many more magical creatures on my estate.

What you you want to be when you grow up? I don't quite know for sure. I might want to be a professor or I don't know really.

Other information? My birthday is January 1st. My whole family except for my sister and one brother were killed by Death Eater. I am married and I have one son, named Gabriel. I love horseback and bareback riding. I love cooking. I love muffins. I love life itself. I am the second person in my family to be sorted in Ravenclaw[OOC]my brother Vicenn is in Ravenclaw even though he dosen't go to HOL[/OOC]. I love to write.

Well, that is about it about me. Bye bye big kiss Muh-ya

~Keety Rhea~

P.S. This is from the Status topic but, since Dom wants us to post even though I did a long time ago but, I am respecting his request and posting it here. [OOC]If this sounds rude I am sorry but, it isn't[/OOC]
Last edited by Keety Rhea on Mon Aug 04, 2003 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Credit to: Jenna Hathaway from Ravenclaw

Reserve Ravenclaw Prefect!! Zoki Phatom's HOL Mommy! Eno calls me Katie!

ke400-Fifth Year
Rebecca Jones

Post by Rebecca Jones »

Hello, I am Rebecca Jones...a first year Hufflepuff....from ON, Canada....

I am muggle born....age:19 (RL).....I am 5, 3.5", brown hair and bright blue eyes...I have always loved reading, music and oddly enough I love school....I am starting university in September (Arts and Contemporary Studies)....although my character will be starting at Hogwarts...hehehe....

Edited to remove name of city and college
Last edited by Rebecca Jones on Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly Bulge
No broom

Post by Dolly Bulge »

I'm Dolly Bulge... I'm 11... My sister is Arwen WOod (27)... and I like anything having to do with HP5 plus TONS more! hehe /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I am 5'2", average/skinny weight, my eyes change colors every day depending on what i'm wearing *g*, I'm pretty tan... at least now, and I have dirty blond/light brown hair to my shoulders with sun and real blond hilights.

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Credit for sig to Cho Delacour of Sigs N' Avys
Capella Silkistija
No broom

Post by Capella Silkistija »

I've posted this in the Ravenclaw Common Room as well, but whatever:

Full Name?
Capella Silkistija

Your parents and/or guardian(s)?
Mother: Rakel Nathalie Silkistija, witch, works in the Department of International Magical Co-Operation at the Danish Ministry of Magic.
Father: , Muggle, left my mother when he found out she was a witch, just before I was born, so I've never known him.
Aunt: Irina Amelia Silkistija, witch, babysits my brother and I while my mother is abroad.

Siblings? A younger half-brother, Adrian.

Age?
HOL: 10 (born September 18, 1992)
RL: 14 (born September 18, 1988)

Physical Characteristics?
Height/Build: Slightly shorter than the average, but I seem shorter as I'm rather slight and slender built.
Hair: Fair, ends just above the chest.
Eyes: Brown.
Skin tone: Fair.

How much magical blood is in you? Half.

Wand? Sallow, 12 inches, phoenix tail hair.

Favorite class?
HP: Transfiguration.
HOL: I wouldn't know yet.

Favorite color? Purple.

Personality? A bit shy and reserved, studious, patient, analysing, observing, quiet, but friendly.

Pets (if any)? Grey cat called Artemis.

What you you want to be when you grow up? A healer, perhaps.

Other information? My mother has had many different boyfriends throughout my childhood, and because of that, neither I nor my brother Adrian know or have any contact with our fathers. We lived in a small town in Denmark, but because of my mothers work, she was often abroad, and it was because of that she decided that I was to go to HOL instead of a Danish magical school.
I enjoy reading, listening to music and sitting alone being busy with small things that require my attention.
Last edited by Capella Silkistija on Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tatigna Leimbach

Post by Tatigna Leimbach »

Heya, my name is Tatigna Leimbach (Aina for short) im 13, and im going into the 7th grade. im really excited because we get to go it the Jr. High which is in the High school! i live in the USA. i like to play vollyball, swim, and have friends over, i also like to come on here, read, and sometime draw.

well thats me /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Janus Faenthaw

Post by Janus Faenthaw »

Hey, friends! My name's Janus Faenthaw, and I'm a brand new Hufflepuff first-year.

A little bit about myself:

I have shoulder-length black hair, streaked with bands of gold. Tending more to the slim side than to the buff, macho style, I'm not heavily built and weigh around 145 pounds. My height reaches about 5'11'', however - last time I checked, that is. I have sparkling green eyes, personally my favorite feature. What would I like best to attain this year at Hogwarts? A great group of friends and a good name for myself. Send me a PM! I'd love to meet people.

In RL, I'm a 16 year old guy that was dragged into this by some friends but sits, interested, typing my posts. I live in VA, USA - and I plan on changing the UK next to my name as soon as possible.

Hope to meet you all soon, when the year starts!

Janus
Lindsay Schaller
No broom

Post by Lindsay Schaller »

My name is Lindsay Schaller, I'm a first year at ravenclaw.
um... I have brown hair and blue eyes.

Um...

ok,

in rl, I live in pennsylvania, and am 14 years old. I'm going into 9th grade. I heard about this site from a friend in her livejournal and checked it out. So, here I am

PM me if you wanna know anything else?
Lindsay Schaller
Ravenclaw!
First Year
Wand: Ebony, 11 1/2 Inches, Hair from a Sphinx's Mane
Alastar Wolf

Post by Alastar Wolf »

hi my name is Alastar Wolf and i live in goegia. i am a new student at HOL and i plan to make plenty of friends. anyone who would like to talk and be friendly go ahead and om me and i will respond as quickly as possible

i have short dirty blonde hair with blonde highlights, green/blue eyes, i am tan and muscular. i am 5`9 and 155lbs

so anyone who would like to pm me go ahead....i am lookin to make as many friends as possible /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Edited to remove name of city
Last edited by Alastar Wolf on Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Methodius

Post by John Methodius »

Hi guys! and some...

I'm John Methodius (In reall I'm Cyrill), I'm from Israel and I hope I'll fitt-in.
I got brown eyes and, kind of brown-black hair, can't tell exactly...
I'd realy love any pm you'll send and I can't wait to make new friends!

-send pms about anything-
-I'm waiting!-
Kilraya Ivret

Post by Kilraya Ivret »

Hi, I'm Kilraya Ivret and I'm Gryffindor first year. Sadly enough, I'm probably one of the youngest ones at HOL, but who cares.

-Kilraya Ivret, Gryffindor
Last edited by Kilraya Ivret on Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Esta Dahms

Post by Esta Dahms »

Hi, I'm Esta Dahms. I'm 39 years old, married, with the usual menagerie of three children a bird, a cat, 2 full grown beagles, and as of just yesterday, 8 beagle pups. :-) I live in Michigan, USA. I started reading the HP series when the first one came out with my youngest son, who was 8 at the time, and now my whole family (except the animals, as far as I know /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> ) read it.

I enjoy reading, talking to new people and making friends, and learning. I also like working in clay and painting.

Anything else? hmmm... probably, but I'll wait til I get to know some people. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Return to “The Great Hall”