Task 3: Put Them All Together

Moderators: Prof. Sky Alton, Prof. Kendra Givens, Arianna Stonewater, Prof. Rorey Padfoot

Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Task 3: Put Them All Together

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Near to where the houses have set up their booths, someone has organised an art installation. It takes you a while to get close enough for a proper look but when you do, you find several magical craftspeople hard at work making stained glass windows to immortalise the houses and their mascots. Someone turns to you and asks if you’d like to help.

It’s time to visualise how the windows will look once they’re done. Complete this jigsaw of all 4 windows. Once you’re done, take a screenshot of the completed puzzle and upload it to an image hosting site (like Imgur). Please send me (Sky Alton) a private message here on the forum with the link to your screenshot and also how long it took you to complete the puzzle. Put ‘Welcome Task 3’ as the subject.

To earn 5 house points, please send me the completed puzzle and your time by 11:59 PM HOL-time on 30th September.

(All credit and much appreciation to the original creator of the window art, Guad, and also the person who made the puzzle)
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Re: Task 3: Put Them All Together

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

People who have successfully completed the puzzle are...
Anna Snape
Gail Allen
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Will Lestrange
Iverian Gnash
Serenity Shaffer
Anna Westbrook
Kendra Givens
Emily Spencer
Amy Darvill
Brianna Caedmon
Vanessa Tilley
February Fortescue
Pezzie Wolfe
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Katelin Ross
Bella Coupland
Romilda Jones
Maxim Trevelyan
Astor Arensin
Evi Caledon
Rose Evangilleen
Raevia Ward
Twi Ward
Zoe Mitchell
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Mae Flowers
Polaris Black
Arianna Stonewater
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)

Return to “Welcome Month”