Charms - Questions?

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Charms - Questions?

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:58 am

If you have any questions about Charms, please ask here (or send me a HOL PM if you accidently turned someone pink and are looking for a way to reverse it and don't want to advertise to all and sundry that you did so).
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... image by Susan Seddon Boulet
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Charms - Questions?

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:05 am

A question has come up!

Question:
If I took Charms before, and didn't pass it, may I take it again?

Answer:
Yes, you may take Charms again.
Be aware that if you received points for previous Charms assignments, those same homeworks will not earn you points again. (Yes, I have kept all the homework which has been sent in over the years. ^_^ )
Remember to tell me -- send me a HOL PM or an HOL Message -- and say you have been in the class before and would like some alternative assignments. I already have different, alternative, assignments made up and it will be easy to send them to you.
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:33 pm

Question:
Do I send in the Assignment and Extra Credit in one email?

Answer:
Yes.
Send it using the following subject line: Charms - Lesson 1 - your HOL name. (Remember to put your full HOL name and House in the body of the email, too.)
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:16 am

Question:
I am new in the school and would like to take Charms, but I cannot click on it from the main Class signup page to join. Can I still take it? If so, how?

Answer:
Charms is still open for sign-up -- but not from the Class page.

If you are wanting to join Charms, please send me an HOL Message OR write to the class email address, saying you want to join the class. I can manually add you to the roster.

I will reply to you saying you are in the class, if you are eligible to join it. I'll also give you revised due dates for any Assignments which are past due.

EDIT May 22nd:
Charms is now closed for sign-up for the Spring 2019 Term. Please consider taking it next Term! :)
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Thu May 23, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:37 am

Question:
Where do I send my completed homework?

Answer:
Send your homework to the address which shows up on the Class Assignment page. This is the assignment 1 page -- click.

As it says there "Send your homework to charms @ cosmoschaise.co.uk ... " ( <--- I put a couple of spaces in the email address so be sure to take them out if you use this for the address.)

Be sure to include your name and House in the body of the email!

Return to “Charms”