Class Questions

Class led by Prof. Rorey Padfoot

Moderator: Prof. Rorey Padfoot

Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

Class Questions

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

Please ask any questions here regarding the class.
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~
Janie Peterson
No broom

Re: Class Questions

Post by Janie Peterson »

Regarding the final! For the "Written" option, it says "You may choose to not include the image and double the word requirement to 600 word minimum to earn the full 30 points from this option alone."
I just wanted to ask for some clarification. Is it only 30 points that we are trying to earn for the final? Because there are a total of three 'options' or parts under the Final tab in the class. If I submit "The Excuse" (worth 30 points), will that count for my whole final? Just want to be sure!

EDIT: Also, how many words would it have to be if I were to submit "The Excuse"? There isn't a word requirement and I just want to make sure that I complete the final to receive a quill!
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

Out of curiosity, is there extra credit for the first lesson? I know all the homeworks and final add up to 300 without the first lesson having extra credit, but I wanted to makes sure.
Elena Galatas // Seventh Year // Ravenclaw // Dr. Who Enthusiast // Oncer/Captain Swan Fanatic
Comic Book Geek // Perpetually in love/obsession with Chris Evans and Colin O'Donoghue
]
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

Janie - There are only 2 parts to the Final, a written and image section. Both are 15 points each. If you do not want to do the image part, you made do double the word count (minimum 600 words) for full credit (30 points) of the final. Yes, the final is worth 30 points.

Elena - No extra credit for lesson 1.
Hope that helps! :)
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~

Return to “Tour of the Common Rooms”