Introductions (Earn 5 points)

Class led by Amanda Summers

Moderator: Amanda Summers

Amanda Summers
No broom

Introductions (Earn 5 points)

Post by Amanda Summers »

My name is Amanda Summers I am your student teacher here at HOL I have been around since 2005 and currently a seventh year, took a few years off and been in and out due to real life demands.

In real life I am a mother of 2 beautiful children, I live in California, my life is demanding and busy but challenging myself to running this course again I am excited to take the journey again. I miss teaching at HOL. When I am not working my job is at home with my kids, husband and life demands, my hobbies include cooking, reading, beaches, hitting the gym, etc.. If you have any questions I am always here to answer and be of help feel free to reach out.
Katelin Ross
Oakshaft 79

Re: Introductions (Earn 5 points)

Post by Katelin Ross »

Hello everyone! My name is Katelin Ross, and I have been part of this wonderful community for 14 years! I will be the class assistant for Auror Training Levels 1 and 2. I am a post graduate having graduated in 2018. I am a proud Hufflepuff, and I can be found quite often in IRC under the nickname of AgentM.

In real life, I am a teacher, and love it!! I love to read, spend time with friends and family, and participate in Escape Rooms (still trying to escape them). If you have any questions, feel free to message me or find me on IRC!

Thank you to my Secret Santa 2018 for the wonderful signature and avatar!!
Lizzi Long
No broom

Post by Lizzi Long »

Hey! I'm Lizzi. I'm a third year and joined this community in 2019. I had an account earlier, but then I left (for a reason I cannot remember), and now I forgot my login details, so I just made a new account.
I really enjoy reading, writing, swimming, the beach, and true crime. IRL I am still a student, and I'm studying medicine. I hope to become an MMT or part of the Air Medical Services.
Claudette Diablo
No broom

Post by Claudette Diablo »

Hey guys! I'm Claudette Diablo and I joined this community last week! It's been wonderful being here and taking different classes. I am a student in this course and very excited to learn! I'm a Slytherin first year.

In real life, I still a student in school and a potterhead (obviously haha). I love reading Harry Potter fanfictions and hanging out with friends. I'm also a weeb (anime fan). I hope to make some friends in this class :D
Rose Pottermore
No broom

Post by Rose Pottermore »

Hi!

I am Rose Pottermore and I am a first year Gryffindor. I like cooking, dancing, singing and reading. I'd love to be friends with you all! I am very excited for this class. :D
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Hi all. ^_^

I'm Tarma and a Hufflepuff.

I took this class when Amanda said it was available at Level Two for those who had taken Level One. *cheer*

I'm having great fun (not that I procrastinated on getting to the homeworks until now :o ) and enjoying coming up with new items for horcruxes (and how to destroy them).

Thank you, Amanda, for inviting me to be here!
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Auror Training Levels One and Two”