Which Disney Animated Film Is The Best?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Resyarrina Elora
No broom

Re: Which Disney Animated Film Is The Best?

Post by Resyarrina Elora »

I think Zootopia is the best,
i like the story, i like the songs, and i like the cinematography. I like it all! :lol: :wub:

Tags:
Vanessa Tilley
Silver Arrow

Post by Vanessa Tilley »

Beauty and the Beast hands down!!

:wub:

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas! :wub:
Emanuel Hines
No broom

Post by Emanuel Hines »

I do think that Beauty and Beast is the best or Aladdin. They are both old, but are made perfectly and still good for watching. I mean, even I do take time to watch them again sometimes, altough they are made for children.
Keani Orion
No broom

Post by Keani Orion »

This is a by far my favorite topic. I have to choose three movies. First is The Little Mermaid. I just love everything Ariel. Plus who wouldn't want to be a mermaid. The second movie is Aladdin. Aladdin is my favorite prince of all time and it's amazing how he goes about his three wishes. The last movie is Lilo and Stitch because it takes place on the island of Kauai. I love how the movie tries to promote our islands.
Alexander Barnes-Rogers
No broom

Post by Alexander Barnes-Rogers »

I would say either Bambi or Aladdin. Bambi is sad, but a good one, and Aladdin well that one is one of my favorite Disney movies.
Aurelia West
Cleansweep One

Post by Aurelia West »

Bambi was one of my favorite movies to watch growing up, so I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys it!
Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

There are a lot of disney movies to choose from, but the two that I saw that come to my mind would be Tarzan and Lion King. But I have to say I never liked Beauty and the Beast cartoon, but the real life version with Emma Watson wasn't bad. They did a great job with it.
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite! The animation is overshadowed by newer Disney films, but the story will always be deep and meaningful. I went to the midnight release of live-action version. Unfortunately, I never got to see it on Broadway, so when I saw that a local theatre would be performing Beauty and the Beast, I immediately got tickets. Finally got to see it today! I relate to Belle because most people consider her a Ravenclaw, but she has a hidden Slytherin side.
Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

Ultimately, like many others have said, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin are classically my favorite. However, looking at this post made me go turn on The Hunchback of Notre Dame. It's all about acceptance of people's differences and offering fairness and opportunity to everyone. I love that it has so many serious messages and songs, but also has so many lighthearted and funny moments with the gargoyles. Even while shut away due to someone else's judgement, Quasimodo find joy in the small moments, eventually getting the freedom and recognition he deserves. 'God Help the Outcasts' is one of my favorite songs ever, Esmeralda's spunk makes her my favorite character ever, and the entire message of 'who is the monster and who is the man' is just amazing.

End rant. I'm going to go finish my movie now.
Emily Spencer
Comet 180

Post by Emily Spencer »

For me, hands down, it would be eitherSword in the Stone or Snow White.
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Lora Wallabenger
No broom

Post by Lora Wallabenger »

Mine will be Brother bear, Peter Pan, Lion King, Mulan and little mermaid :)
Angel Willows
No broom

Post by Angel Willows »

Well, I'm a big Disney fan, so I'd have to say all of the Disney movies are the best. My favorite princess film, though, would be Beauty and the Beast because it plays a very important lesson: don't judge a book by its cover.
Mary Seville
No broom

Post by Mary Seville »

One of my all time favorite Disney movies which I think is really underrated is the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I love everything about it, from the storyline to the music. The music is my favorite of all Disney movies though
Carrie Warts
No broom

Post by Carrie Warts »

I love Mulan and Hercules!!! those to me are the best Disney movies ever <3
Thank you Ivey for my lovely first Siggy <3
Remi Silver
No broom

Post by Remi Silver »

There are so many Disney movies I love. Though my number one favourite will always be Treasure Planet. It's criminally underrated and deserves so much more recognition. Other movies I love include Mulan, Peter Pan and Lady and the Tramp. Can I just list every original animated Disney film here?
Septima Lestrange
No broom

Post by Septima Lestrange »

Tangled is my personal favorite!
I feel like I relate strongly with the main character, the songs are wonderful and get stuck in my head constantly, the characters are all really cute...it’s my go to movie if I’m not feeling my best.
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Post by February Fortescue »

Mine is Cinderella. She makes the best of a really bad situation and never sees herself as a victim. She takes responsibility for what she can. When she can go to the Ball, she does, and everything good lines up to support her. She even gets her happy ending.
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

Mine is a tie between The Lion King and Rescuers Down Under. Both are just great movies that I kept watching over and over again when I was growing up. Just the right amount of fun, exciting, dashing, thought-provoking and amazing.
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.
Maeve Madden
No broom

Post by Maeve Madden »

Hands down it's Mulan for me. I love her character and the story-telling really does it for me. Having a female heroine like that was very uplifting for me as a child. Don't get me wrong, the other Disney princesses are great, but seeing the girl rescue someone instead of someone rescuing the girl is just amazing.
Lucia Dinapoli
No broom

Post by Lucia Dinapoli »

I really love lilo and stitch, it has always been one of my all time favourites but i also love some of the newer releases, specifically coco, really pulled at my heartstrings!

Return to “Movie Talk”