Prompt: Closure

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Prompt: Closure

Post by Prof. Gustavo Flores »

June represents the end of another HOL term and another HOL year, a school year that is fast approaching to an end!

With that in mind, I want you to think about your favorite memory of the 2017-2018 school year. It could be an activity you participated in, whether it was the main HOL forum or a House activity. It could be the favorite class you took, some new friends you made, your favorite book discussion, or any combination of those!

Once you have your memory or memories ready, please make a graphic interpretation of it! Share it with us by replying to this thread. Please remember to to keep everything HOL appropriate, adhering to all HOL rules, and keeping your submissions 600x600 pixels or smaller.

You'll earn 20 beans for completing this prompt as well as it counting towards the chance to snag our shiny Ink Splatters award.

There is no deadline as such for these prompts but if you’d like it to count towards your chance of earning the award for a specific year, we’ll need it by the end of that school year. If you’re comfortable sharing, then post below. If not, email your image and description to us via hol.bookclub @ gmail.com (without the spaces).
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Re: June Prompt: Closure

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

Last edited by Prof. Gustavo Flores on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: EDIT 7/07.2018: 20 Beans sent - Gus
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.
Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Re: June Prompt: Closure

Post by Shiloh Adlar »

Especially what that first upward arrow is pointing to. Best memory in all of my years on HOL! I broke the number one record for total points in a year! I did scream...
Last edited by Prof. Gustavo Flores on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: EDIT 7/07.2018: 20 Beans sent - Gus
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Return to “Ink Splatters”