Announcements

Class led by Prof. Gustavo Flores

Moderator: Prof. Gustavo Flores

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Announcements

Post by Prof. Gustavo Flores »

Hi Students!

This is the place where I will be posting important notices. Please make sure to check the forum regularly! :)
Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Re: Announcements

Dear students,

I hope you have enjoyed learning about all those fantastic and magical classes this first month! Keep the participation flowing on the fourms! I love getting to know all of you!

February assignments have been graded and points submitted! If anything is missing please let me know!

March is all about PERSONALITY!! There are 16 types of personality! You will find yours once you do your second assignment! And when you are done, don't forget to share your results with the rest of the class, here in our Class Forum.

Whatever you need, don't hesitate to drop me a HOL Message or PM.

Have a nice day! :)

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Re: Announcements

Dear students,

March went by, and now April brings us a new lesson in which INTELLIGENCE takes the spotlight! Did you know that according to Howard Gardener there are 9 types of intelligence? Read your lesson to find out! And when you are done, don't forget to do your assignment, in which you will find plenty of fun mini-tasks to complete! Remember to take your personlity test and share your results with us, here, in our Class Forum.

March assignments have been graded and points submitted! Please check your logs and let me now if you are missing anything!

If you are still behind with your homework, don't worry! You still have until June 17th to send everything in!

Wishing you a happy month! :)

Prof. Gustavo Flores

Return to “Career Advice”