Destiny

Moderator: Prefects

John Gaunt
No broom

Post by John Gaunt »

Ok I just had to start a topic for this game. I've honestly been a little obsessed with this game lately. I can't be the only one, can I?
Marie Dark
Oakshaft 79

Re: Destiny

Post by Marie Dark »

No..... John , your not the only one..... there are a ton of people who love this game and DESTINY 2 just came out a couple weeks ago and it's crazy popular...... (unfortunately for me, I haven't played Destiny 2 yet) But Destiny is great.... I like seach ing for Spin metal and Ghosts..... lol not much into Crucible because I'm too intimidated by it.... lol
So hope you enjoy the new Destiny 2...
Austin Ollivander Black
No broom

Re: Destiny

Post by Austin Ollivander Black »

Marie Dark wrote:No..... John , your not the only one..... there are a ton of people who love this game and DESTINY 2 just came out a couple weeks ago and it's crazy popular...... (unfortunately for me, I haven't played Destiny 2 yet) But Destiny is great.... I like seach ing for Spin metal and Ghosts..... lol not much into Crucible because I'm too intimidated by it.... lol
So hope you enjoy the new Destiny 2...
Ooh something shiny. Lol jk. I don't mind playing with you while you collect spin metal and other shiny objects.lol and I on the other hand love crucible.
Image RQT 2017/18

Return to “Games Talk”