G...R...A...D...U...A...T...I...O...N

quill earners
Ciara Black
Drake Zokariak
Ellen Hangleton
Meredith Malkins
Polaris Black
Rena Kuro
Last edited by Prof. Ryan Granger on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prof. Ryan Granger | Ravenclaw Head of House | Most Likely Lost
Prof. Ryan Granger
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Ryan Granger »

• Care of Magical Creatures •

award winners
The Bright Chimaera:

Ciara Black
Rena Kuro

The Great Nundu Catchers:

Ciara Black
Rena Kuro
Polaris Black
Meredith Malkins

The Golden Lethifolds:

Ciara Black
Rena Kuro
Polaris Black
Meredith Malkins
Prof. Ryan Granger
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Ryan Granger »

• Care of Magical Creatures •

a letter from ryan/a special awards presentaton
Dear Students,

Thank you once again for a fantastic term. I know things have been rough considering I reworked the class, and I would like to thank you all again for your patience and hardwork. There is no greater joy in teaching on HOL when you see so many outstanding efforts given by students and watching them excel. I hope you all had a great term and consider taking the advanced version of this class.

Now before I bring this letter to a close, there are two ladies that I need to thank. In fact, I probably owe my first born to one of them for all she's done for me. But the first lady I need to thank is Miss Allyson Celestra. She has been my assistant for quite a while and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with her. Her fantastic work will surely be missed seeing as she has resigned from her post as class assistant. To thank her for her fantastic work she will receive an honorary Golden Lethifold award. Once again, Thank you for all your hard work Allyson. I know I'm not the easiest person to work for.

Now I did say I needed to thank two ladies. The second 'Thank You' goes out to someone who stepped up and saved my hind end this term. After I began my search looking for an assistant I had jokingly asked this next person if she would be interested in helping me. I was rather surprised she was willing to help simply because she knows how much of a pain I can be. However, she took on the job and exceeded my expectations a thousand times over. I knew she was fantastic before, but this put her on a whole new level. You may know her for her insane speed on the quidditch pitch, but that speed carries over to grading as well. I've been blessed to know her as one of my best friends here on HOL. That is why Miss Arielle Lemoyne will also be receiving an honorary Golden Lethifold award as well.

So with that, I will close out the term with a one final thank you, and best of luck in all of your future endeavors!

Best Wishes,
-Ryan Granger

Coding taken from Briony Prosser from VH, modifications done by Ryan Granger

Return to “Advanced and Basic Care of Magical Creatures”