The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Cita Pratiwi
No broom

Post by Cita Pratiwi »

Hello, I am Cita Pratiwi, first year Ravenclaw Student. I am from Indonesia too. I will turn 18 on October 20th. I am studying Architecture Engineering in my real life. I love reading, singing, writing, drawing and sketching. Being an Architect is one of my biggest dream. I'm using a glasses because of (maybe) my habit for reading some kind of book in every kind of place. But you know it's enjoyable, right.

I don't really know what else to say, so let's be friend :)
Lacy Lavender
No broom

Post by Lacy Lavender »

Hi!!
Im Lacy Lavender first year Gryffindor! Im from California and I love roleplaying, horseback riding, reading, singing, having fun, making new friends, swimming, and shopping. Im just alittle confused on where we roleplay here if anyone could help that would be great thanks! :)
Ginny Lee
No broom

Post by Ginny Lee »

Hello, i'm Ginny. It's a pleasure to be a member of HOL and be able to meet all of you.
I hope we can be friends.
I'm 22 years old this year, and want to work at pet shop so bad,, i love animals..even tigers..
I'm still a bit confuse with all the rules and 'rooms' in HOL and kinda lost with all the assignments because English wasn't my first language..but, i'll try my best to be a good student here..
HIATUS
Jaena Langston
No broom

Post by Jaena Langston »

Hello! I'm Jaena. I'm a first-year student, following in the footsteps of my big sister Aerin - as far as being in Ravenclaw goes, anyway. I'm intent on finding my own path and being my own person. I'm looking forward to meeting people and getting involved!

----------------------------------------------------

I'm a roleplayer by nature and heart, so there's the persona of Jaena, and then my own. Of course, they do intertwine...in a lot of places!

I'm 27 years old, live in Ohio, and am getting married in March. My first son was born last year, and will be turning one on the 13th. My fiance has two older children from his first marriage, 11 and 9. I'm into reading, writing, graphic design, photography, and a number of other things. I was so squeeful when I heard about this place, I wish I'd've learned about it ages ago...I might have already been teaching a class! lol...anywho. I'm really pleased to be here, and am looking forward to getting to know a lot of new people.
Last edited by Jaena Langston on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These are dark and dangerous times

Classes: None Yet
I'm an ickle firstie, come be my friend!
Sig by Me ^_^
Olivia Reese
No broom

Post by Olivia Reese »

Hi everyone! My name is Olivia Reese...I'm a first year Ravenclaw and..I hope that I can find a lot of friends! I hope that classes open up, soon, too, because I'm eager to be getting started. *shy smile*

In real life I'm also from Ohio like Jaena (we're buddies) and I also have been known to roleplay. HOL is something I've known about for YEARS and every year I say I'm going to join and take some wonderful classes, butttttt until this year I haven't had a chance to - how, however, I am so excited! :D
Kaitlyn Fox
No broom

Post by Kaitlyn Fox »

I am Kaitlyn Fox. I am in the wonderful house of Ravenclaw. If you would like you can call me Kaitie.
Thanks to Jenna for the lovely signature.
Tricia Cardea
No broom

Post by Tricia Cardea »

Hey everyone!
I'm Tricia and a first year in Slytherin, which is exactly were I wanted to be sorted in. After just starting to reread all the HP books I fell back into my Harry Potter obsession and I had to find a way to make my life more potteresque. So naturally I came here and can't wait for the classes to start.
I also hope to meet a lot of great people here. B)
"Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do then I should warn you, you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past; Aliens from the future; the day the Earth died in a ball of flame; It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: the trip of a lifetime."
The Doctor
Enyret Egihci
No broom

Post by Enyret Egihci »

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I'm a First-Year Ravenclaw. Joined the term late and all cause mum was having a fit about sending me away so far from home :( For those who care, I'm also a pure-blood and, as far as I know, nobody in the family's been or married a blood traitor. Gosh, I can't wait for class sign-up to start again, and I really hope to get to know everyone better! :D

---

In real life, I'm a 17-year-old girl from Singapore. Gonna start my last year at Junior College (or High School, or whathaveyou) in less than a week (sigh) Oh and I'm half-Japanese! Which, given all the different countries everyone's from, would probably not be anything special here but in where I come from it's like a WOAH thing.

Anyway, happy new year! have a smashing 2011 both in HOL and in real life! :D
Estelle Lupa
No broom

Post by Estelle Lupa »

Greetings everyone! I'm Estelle! I haven't thought up a character for myself yet, but IRL I'm 18, from the US, and enjoy reading, writing, singing, acting, and anime. This website sounds really exciting and I can't wait to really get things started! I'm a first year Gryffindor and now need to go buy the scarf and tie to show off my house pride! XD
Alhena Turpin
No broom

Post by Alhena Turpin »

Hello Everybody,

My name is Alhena and I just started my education here. I was sorted to Ravenclaw ( :D ), because I'm always hungry of knowledge (ok lets name it I'm a nerd ;) )
I love reading books also I'm trying a bit of writing, but since English is not my first language (I'm from Poland, but I'm living in Ireland), I might make some mistakes. Another big obsession of mine are cats - those are fascinating creatures! And yes I've a cat at home, and a hamster and few spiders in the attic (Ron would be pleased) :)
I'm positive person and optimistic to the edge of being bit silly, but I don't mind it. I hope I'll find here few people to chat, as I love to meet people form different countries.
Thanks to Dario for siggy and avatar
Rayzr Bern
No broom

Post by Rayzr Bern »

Hello, fellow Hogwarts Students, Teachers, and others. I'm Rayzr Bern, the coolest first-year snake you've ever met. If you hang out in the #slytherin channel on IRC, you're bound to see me at some point, and we can further introduce ourselves. Until then, check out my profile and drool. >:}
Rayzr Bern
Proud Slytherin

Hi. I didn't read instructions so my signature got deleted.
Star Andromeda Black
No broom

Post by Star Andromeda Black »

Hello, my name is Star... I have 2 older brothers and 4 nephews (all of which are older then me) I was a complete unwanted surprise to my family. I was sorted into Hufflepuff, which made me very happy, my family, on the other hand, have shown their displeasure. I am scared being here, but I am looking forward to making friends. I have never had a friend before. I was home tutored and always did well with Arithmancy, Herbology and Potions. But never well enough for my father. So far I have met 25 other 1st years and 5 of them have becomes friends with me.... I am really happy with that.
Siggy by ME!!!

"We're given a code to live our lives by. We don't always follow it, but it's still there." `Gary Oldman, Actor ~Sirius Black

|| Star Andromeda Black || st941 || 3rd Year || Hufflepuff ||
Katie Duncan
No broom

Post by Katie Duncan »

hola! My name is Katie Duncan. I'm a first year Slytherin student who lives and breathes Harry Potter. My parents claim i'm muggle born, but since my sister is also a witch, as is my brother, I think my parents are squibs. Plus, we Slytherins aren't usually mud-bloods. My favorite color is Raspberry, which is cooler than saying reddish purple. Add me as a friend, because I can get along beautifully as long as you love the Potter! :wub: java script:add_smilie(":wub:","smid_14")
Emilie Palmer
No broom

Post by Emilie Palmer »

Hey. I'm Emilie Rose Palmer. First year Slythie. Grrr.
I am such a newb.....
First year || em1081 || slytherin
Charlotte Athena
No broom

Post by Charlotte Athena »

Hi, I'm Charlotte Athena. I love pretty much all things to do with magic, so Harry Potter is perfect. I play the piano and as of February 13 am singing in 3 choruses. Yeah. I like music. I also like peas in the pod and green peppers. I am a first year Ravenclaw and would like to know how everything here at HOL works. If you have any answers you can contact me. This place is awesome!

Charlotte Athena
Riku Salazar Knight
No broom

Post by Riku Salazar Knight »

Hello all :D

My name is Riku Salazar Knight, you can call me simply Riku, i am first year Gryffindor. i am 22 years old, well i saw in previous introduction most of you are younger than me and i feel little bit uncomfortable because in my age, i still live in magical world, but i dont care because i love Harry potter and magical world. my name is look like a guy but i'm definitely a girl. i live in Indonesia, my hobby is reading manga or japanese comic and watching tv series. i love to have friends from all over the world, so please be friend with me :) .

HOL Identity

Wizard Name : Riku Salazar Knight

House: Gryffindor

status: Half Blood (my mother is a muggle born who works as Auror, and my father is pure blood, descendant of Salazar Slytherin and works as auror)

wand: Holly Wand, 9'' phoenix tail feather.

patronus : wolf

feel free to talk to me :)

thanks
xoxo
Last edited by Riku Salazar Knight on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angelune Delacour
No broom

Post by Angelune Delacour »

Hello! :)

My name is Angelune Delacour, a first year Ravenclaw. Being a Ravenclaw has been my dream since I first reading Harry Potter's first book. And I'm so happy meeting all new friends here at HOL from all over the world!

I love music, singing, and watching movies. I join in a choir for several years, i really hope I could join a music/singing class/choir practice at HOL if there's any :D

So, till we meet again and say hi if we meet across a path, or in the classroom :)
Eia Donne
No broom

Post by Eia Donne »

Hi~

My name's Eia Donne, a recently accepted first year Gryffindor (which personaly I find kind of hilarious as whenever I do sorting tests I'm ALWAYS sorted into Ravenclaw, but the character I'm basing this account off of is a Gryffindor so it all works out and makes me happy in the end XD)

I'm still exploring and getting used to the site and how much there is to offer. I wasn't expecting anything this expansive when a friend got me interested in joining! I am sad that I signed up the day that signing up for classes ended, but I think this site has plenty to offer to keep me occupied until the next term. Which now that I think about it is probably a good thing...In real life I am a 22 year old working on her last semester of college, and I'd hate to see virtual classes and real classes interfere with each other too much.

Can't wait to get to meet new people, and start participating in some of the awesome things HOL has to offer!
Erin Llewellyn
No broom

Post by Erin Llewellyn »

Hello, HOL!

I'm Erin Llewellyn, a Not Quite First Year <Insert House Here!> I missed the registration in February, unfortunately, which means I'll be skipping about spreading cheer wherever I go until I'm Sorted and ready to join in the magical fun! Here's a little info about me, so you'll know what I look like when you see me!

As per the typical standards for First Years, I'm eleven! ((And by eleven, I mean ten years older than eleven. Thought I'd toss in some character information while I'm at it.)) I've got brown hair that's straight as an arrow, and it's real thick so I can't curl it, either, without it falling out right away. I've heard good things about hairspray, which works like a good Petrifying charm without the risk of overdoing it and locking your head into place, but I also hear it stinks. Anyway, I've got blue eyes and my parents both went to Hogwarts too, but not at the same time.

My dad was in Slytherin and after he graduated my mum started, in Ravenclaw. As for me, well, I'm a favorite for both - I genuinely have no idea where I'll end up! They fight about it all the time, and after I got my letter I noticed lots of green and blue banners strewn all about the house. I think they tear each other's pennants down and replace it with their own from time to time, because they're not always in the same place each morning. I sort of hope I get Sorted into something else so the loser doesn't cannibalize the winner.

Anyway, it's great to meet you all and I'm super-excited to see you at the start of the next term! ((You can find me lounging about in IRC from time to time, username Erin or ErinL!))

Regards,
Erin Llewellyn
Last edited by Erin Llewellyn on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to Brie MacKenna for this beautiful bit of art!

Return to “The Great Hall”