Who Do You Like Most In The Harry Potter Movies?

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Brea Daniels
No broom

Post by Brea Daniels »

My favorite are the Weasley twins, Fred and George.

They always make me laugh, and I just think that it is awesome how they finished each other's sentences, or speak every other word.

They just seem to be the funniest. Not only that, you can see quite a bit of intelligence in them.

It's almost like a Ron/Hermione mix. Ron can be goofy, while Hermione has pretty much all of the brains. It just seems like Fred and George are a good mix of the two.
Whee!
Sean Cavenaugh
No broom

Post by Sean Cavenaugh »

Thats a really good point. Even though Fred and George are two of the most rediculous people you'd ever like to meet, you really need to have a pretty deep knowledge of magic to invent all of the goodies they come up with. I mean really, deal with their situation for just a moment. They didn't get any O.W.L.'s if I remember correctly (if they did, it wasn't many) and they didn't even graduate from Hogwarts, yet they were able to open their own successful joke shop. Not a bad deal...
Last edited by Sean Cavenaugh on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonne Lindemann
No broom

Post by Sonne Lindemann »

I think Alan Rickman does an excellent job as Snape. They couldn't possibly find someone better for the role. Also Tom Felton and Jason Issacs (Lucius Malfoy).
Eoin Hogworth
No broom

Post by Eoin Hogworth »

My favorite is Ron he soooooo funny:lol:
Last edited by Eoin Hogworth on Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lavendie Bregell
No broom

Post by Lavendie Bregell »

Emma Watson's truly brilliant, I was amazed when I saw her in the first movie and she has a true talent. Rupert Grint can play Ron very truthfully, the same could be said about Dan Radcliffe. And I agree, it's really hard to find a better Snape.
Actors and actresses in HP movies are all very talented and it's hard to choose!

Signature from the wonderful ID card shop!
Bridget Chlum
No broom

Post by Bridget Chlum »

my favourite charecter is definately hermione. i just love the charecter. i also think the actress that plays her (emma watson) does a really great job with being hermione. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Thanks for the cool sig Ceri
wand: 10 1/2 inches from a fir tree, with a kraken beak core
Harry- So Light a fire!
Hermione- Yes-of course- but there's no wood!
Ron-HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?
Hermione-Oh, Right
Andrew Mooney

Post by Andrew Mooney »

ron he is so cool and normal /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />
Jenn Ulv
No broom

Post by Jenn Ulv »

My overall favourite character has to be Sirius Black. Followed by Snape, who's closely followed by Lupin. Sometimes the Snape in my head gets jealous of my Remus love and abuses him, but he knows no one could ever actually take his place.

edit: I didn't mean for that to sound as insane as it comes across... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />
Last edited by Jenn Ulv on Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winnifred Seas
No broom

Post by Winnifred Seas »

Josie Monkelly wrote:the Twins that's for sure!  They're funny, and  I like troublemakers... Woo!  They're pretty cute too.
I have to agree with you the twins are cute and, they are funny, and should be in the movies MORE!
Last edited by Winnifred Seas on Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffindor, Second Year
Yay, for David Bowie!!!
Very Random......
Ana Maria

Post by Ana Maria »

My favorite character is Hermione because I relate most to her... As for who I like most in the movies..hmmmm.. I think that I like Ron the most in the movies because I think he's cute and I think he's funny /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> !

~Ana
Julius Hoffburn
No broom

Post by Julius Hoffburn »

I can't really say which character I like the most. They're all great!
"Better is a thousand words is one word that brings PEACE"

Draius McSannon
No broom

Post by Draius McSannon »

I like the twins because one will say something then the other one will finish it.
Surus McKenrin
No broom

Post by Surus McKenrin »

I like Ron because he can always come up with something sarcastic, and he is good at chess. I like chess. I also like Hermione because she's a bookworm and what can I say, I'm a bookworm.
Lillian Diem
No broom

Post by Lillian Diem »

Favorite character in the movies, hmmm. Although he's not my favorite character in the book, I'd have to say Gilderoy Lockhart. I thought Kenneth Brannagh really did an excellent job of catching the "spirit" of the character, not to mention that he was hilarious.
"Sig & Av made @ The Sig N' Av Palace by Hena"
Charlotte Ashville
No broom

Post by Charlotte Ashville »

my crush would definitely be draco malfroy.... i just love him.... so much... he's a bad person in the film and that's what i love most... bad boys... he's actually a very nice guy... he's just like that because of his father... I SOOOOOOO love him... his character brings out the movie...

thanks to Edison..

wand:7 3/4 inches from a sycamore tree, with a kraken beak core
Alexandria Faethorne
No broom

Post by Alexandria Faethorne »

I think my icon speaks for itself. Professor Snape is my favorite character from the Harry Potter movies. Professor Snape is just the best character out of the Harry Potter series in my opinion. He's very mysterious and that draws me to him more, and I think that he's very misunderstood by many.

Becca Granger
No broom

Post by Becca Granger »

" My crush has to be Harry He's soooooo cute! As for my favourite character, it's a tie between Hermione and Ron. Ron is the funny one, and Hermione is the smart aleck. But sometimes, they are the opposite of each other. Sometimes Ron is the smart one and Hermione is the one that makes me smile Though overall, their arguments make it worth while. Espesially the one where Hermione is trying to explain to Harry and Ron how Cho feels after Cho kisses Harry. Priceless! "

I totally agree with Amy!
Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed
- Legally Blonde
Bev Grey
No broom

Post by Bev Grey »

I really like Dumbledor, the the man who played in the first two movies, the guy who played in the third was okay but not the same.

"I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Then Loved For Who I Am Not"
Elyna Moonveil
No broom

Post by Elyna Moonveil »

Well i really liked Albus Dumbledore but i just can't seem to accept the new actor...I mean Michael Gambon may be a good actor and all but he's just not Dumbledore. I must confess I like Ron Weasley and Rupert Grint as well but then again the Twins are brilliant. Moreover , Sirius Black is one of my favourites , yet Lupin is closer to my in more ways and still I don't like the actor (probably given the fact that i read the book before the movie and had a different opinion)
'How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot!
The world forgetting by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'd accepted , and each wish resign'd.'
~Alexander Pope~
Hana R Weasley
No broom

Post by Hana R Weasley »

RON !!!
hes so sweet and cute and oh i think im in love
* g *

hana
"Where is Wood?" said Harry, suddenly realizing he wasn't there.
"Still in the showers," said Fred. "We think he's trying to drown himself."

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”