Who Is Your Fav. Star Wars Character?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Amy Vision
No broom

Who Is Your Fav. Star Wars Character?

Post by Amy Vision »

My absolute favorite has to be Han Solo! He is Funny, can be romantic, greedy, and good looking! Anyone else agree? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Peace* Amy
I made this sig myself. feel free to PM me
if you would like me to make you one.

|Amy James Vision|Keeper of the Secrets|
|Chocolate Freak|Snape Hater|Harry Potter Lover|

Tags:
Dizland Graggy
No broom

Post by Dizland Graggy »

i think you shouldve put darth vador and annikan skywalker as 2 different people. I mean annikan is my favorite but him as darth vador in episode 4 5 6 he would not be my favorite. this may not make sense to others but it does to me
Prof. Rachel Selenia
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Rachel Selenia »

I've only seen episodes 1-4, but Obi-Wan is definitely my favourite, followed by Han Solo. I like Qui-Gon too.
Rachel Selenia || Hufflepuff || Professor Emeritus
Elandra Maerdyn
No broom

Post by Elandra Maerdyn »

Chewy all the way! Alright, I voted for him because he's my awesome Wookie compadre, but I'm also a huge fan of Han Solo, Darth Vadar, and...the Ewoks!
Prof. Dom Gaidin
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Dom Gaidin »

Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan Kenobi blatantly takes the prize, he was brilliant in following (preceding?) Sir Alec Guinness. Prior to that, we're talking Han Solo - just can't beat a bit of vintage Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones, anyone?)

Dom
Dom Gaidin | pr_dom | Hufflepuff Professor
'By nature of definition, only the coward is capable of the highest heroism.'
'The sooner I fall behind, the more time I'll have to catch up.'
Ororo Granger
No broom

Post by Ororo Granger »

The Best Character for me is Han Solo, he is simply perfect. Brilliant, intrepid, rogue. I would marry with him. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

After him I like Obi-Wan. (old and young)
Old Wand: 6 1/3 inches, Birch, core of Phoenix Feather :oops: It's broken
Actual Wand: Poplar, 12 1/2 inches, Unicorn Tail Hair
Pet: Northern Hawk Owl named Blacky
Ali Einstein
No broom

Post by Ali Einstein »

I LOVE Chewy! And I wish I could have a pet Ewok! They are SOO cute! I like Anakin too. Oh yeah.. GO YODA! I can't decide between all of the characters for my favorite!
Sig and Avatar made by Cho @ Sig 'N Av Palace
Amaya Errett
No broom

Post by Amaya Errett »

I've always been an original Star Wars fan, but I watched the prequels like a good fan should. Lol.

Like many others here, Han Solo ranks top! *drool* But I also love Leia (go women who can shoot!), Yoda, Chewie, the Ewoks, Aayla Secura (pretty blue Twi'lek Jedi), Shaak Ti (pretty Togruta Jedi), Mace Windu... This could go on for awhile...
Eli Farmer
No broom

Post by Eli Farmer »

ihave numbered faves:
1-R2D2
2-Chewbacca
3-C3PO
4Yoda
Its funny, because none of them are actually humans.
Henrietta Blackshire
No broom

Post by Henrietta Blackshire »

Hayden Christensen as Anakin. SO cliche, but wow.
His acting skills in Star Wars were horrendous, but if any of you have seen "Shattered Glass," your opinions would have (or should have) changed. I thought he was quite good in that movie!

Natalie Portman is my favorite actress, and so I thought that she would do a wonderful job as Padme. I was horridly surprised, she was awful as well.

R2D2 and Chewbacca are pretty cool, and Hans Solo as Obi-Wan was a good choice.
No sig. Until I resize it!
Draco Angelus
No broom

Post by Draco Angelus »

Yoda is the best or maybe Supreme Chancellor Palpatine(Ian McDiarmid) I have to say I like him in all the movies, but i liked him most in the Revenge of the Sith, it was great how he was able to lure Anakin over to the Dark side /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think i have to say Yoda(Frank Oz) or Luke(Mark Hamill) are my favorite good characters and Palpatine is my favorite evil character /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />
Willow Granger
No broom

Post by Willow Granger »

Go Leia!

My favorites are Luke, Leia , Anakin young and old, and Qui-Gon Jinn. If I had to choose between evil characters, than I would say Darth Sidous. Read (not watch) Episode 1 (old republic) and you'll understand. Darth Vadar makes me want to throw up, though because he is a big time traitor. It was great how Palpatine was Darth Sidious in disguise. Why end the saga there? There are so many more Star Wars movies George Lucas could make! Things happening before the beginning, between one and two, between 5 & 6. This could go on for awhile, but anyway, why stop there?

Willow
Last edited by Willow Granger on Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter" ---Dr. Seuss
Kimri Elchi
No broom

Post by Kimri Elchi »

Dom McDermott wrote:Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan Kenobi blatantly takes the prize, he was brilliant in following (preceding?) Sir Alec Guinness. Prior to that, we're talking Han Solo - just can't beat a bit of vintage Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones, anyone?)

Dom
I have to agree with that 100%. I was very impressed with McGregor's performance and I really never thought I would like a character more than Han Solo (I am a big time Harrison Ford fan). So I guess it is safe to say, Obi-Wan in the new episodes and Han Solo on the old ones /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Niniel Sanders
Cleansweep One

Post by Niniel Sanders »

Definately Obi-Wan followed by Qui-Gon and then Mace and Yoda...
I must admit I'm in love with the of Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon and their rocky beginning and that makes me love them in the movie too, so that's it. I'm definately obsessed with that relationship between them. i see it as a very strong platonic friendship and guidianship(if there is such a word :s)
Jenn Ulv
No broom

Post by Jenn Ulv »

My ultimate favourite is Obi-Wan, both young and old (the young one even has the Ewan-factor to make him even better), followed by Qui-Gon and Han Solo.
Algid Frost
No broom

Post by Algid Frost »

Darth Maul, who cares if he died... he is the only one skilled enough to use the duelsided saber!
May the cold of Frost CHILL your bones
Robert Donmire
No broom

Post by Robert Donmire »

Amy Vision wrote:My absolute favorite has to be Han Solo! He is Funny, can be romantic, greedy, and good looking! Anyone else agree? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> 

Peace* Amy
I agree completely, except for the good looking part as I am a guy /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />.
All I need is a bucket of chocolate :)
Seren Edwards
No broom

Post by Seren Edwards »

My favourite character is Yoda. He is wise and clever and always knows what should be done. He is very strong even though he's old and His frailties don't hold him back. Its almost a way of saying that just because your old or really small, doesn't mean that you are incapable of being just as strong and able in battle as any of the youngsters. Infact Yoda is much better than most of the younger Jedi. He's also very cute and I love the way he talks. I wonder if there are any more of the race that Yoda is.
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

I am a HUGE Star Wars fan. I can't even count how many times I was Leia for Halloween when I was little. I had a massive crush on Luke when I was younger too, which moved to Han as I got older. But I have to say my favorite would have to be Yoda. ESPECIALLY when he finally got some action scenes in Episode 2 and 3.
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~
Alwyn Paow
No broom

Post by Alwyn Paow »

Let's see... favorite Star Wars characters... Well seeing as I'm not into the new movies much I'd have to say 1. Han Solo and 2. Yoda. Why those two? Han is uber-awesome/hot/cool and I adore Harrison Ford, and Yoda just rocks. Plus I have a huge poster of him on my wall.
"Do, or do not, there is no try."
I feel lost and alone, like an artichoke in the snow...

Return to “Movie Talk”