The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Josie Monkelly
No broom

Post by Josie Monkelly »

Hullo! I'm Josie Monkelly.... Of course, I'm new around here. Hope to meet a lot of you and hope to make lots of friends!
Gabrielle Walker
No broom

Post by Gabrielle Walker »

Hey all! I am Gabrielle Walker, but you can just call me Gabs of you want. The only thing I mind is Gabby since I am not always too talkative. I was recently sorted into Ravenclaw. I live in Georgia, USA, and yes, I have to put the USA because of the other country. I am going into eighth grade in muggle school, and I will still be first chair trumpet. I like to write and read so I feel this is a great place to be since I need to do both. For sports I like to swim and play golf. I can't wait till classes start and to meet a few more people.
Verity Velis
No broom

Post by Verity Velis »

Hey all!
I'm Verity and I'm new here as well. I got sorted into Ravenclaw (yay!) and I hope to have lots of fun here. I'm from Spain, so bear with me if I make too many mistakes with my English.
I found HOL a couple of weeks ago, so luckily I didn't have to wait that much to join. This seems a very nice place and I hope to make great friends here /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Blake McMichael
No broom

Post by Blake McMichael »

Hey,
My character got sorted into Ravenclaw, so I guess that makes 3-in-a-row. My name's Kevin, and I live in Colorado, though I plan on leaving as soon as possible. What else...I'm a sophomore in high school, I've been roleplaying for 3 years, I play guitar, bass, piano, drums, and I'm a golfer (13 handicap right now). Uh, that's all, I guess.

No cities, please, as it goes against HOL's privacy policy. Thanks! -- Rhi
Last edited by Blake McMichael on Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charlie Mac Faille
No broom

Post by Charlie Mac Faille »

Hello out there in the mysterious world of HOL. My name is Charlie, Charlie Mac Faille, but out of character, you can just call me Kris. I'm a first year Gryffindor, and hope to have fun here. So far, it looks like a blast, but only time will tell, eh?

I suppose this makes me the trend breaker, Gryffindor instead of Ravenclaw, but change isn't dirty, is it?
Loden Evercast
No broom

Post by Loden Evercast »

Hi my name is Loden Evercast and im 16. Im a pure blood slytherin and im very proud of it. I love punk music and if any one wants to chat just pm me.
Last edited by Loden Evercast on Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
And she'll be right here in my arms
So in Love
She'll be right here in these arms
She can't let go
Lynn Mander
No broom

Post by Lynn Mander »

Hi, I'm Lynn Mander, and I'm a new Hufflepuff! I'm from Manitoba, Canada, where it actually stopped raining for once today. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Go Hufflepuffs!
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Albert Einstein

Kylie Anne Banks
No broom

Post by Kylie Anne Banks »

Hey everybody! My name's Kylie Anne ((*points to name at the top of the post thing*)) and I'm in Slytherin!

I'm a first year, I live in North Carolina, USA, and the only thing I'm not good at talking about is myself so...

Goodbye my fellow HOL students! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

((PM me if you think of something else you wanna know... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ))
Go Wimbourne Wasps!!
Draco/Ginny and Harry/Hermione shipper
Davena Kelpie
No broom

Post by Davena Kelpie »

**Waving to everyone***

Hi, I am Davena Kelpie. You guys can just call me Davy. I am a first year Gryffindor!!! Go Gryffindor!!!
I am one of the older members on here I guess. I am 32 yrs old I live in Ontario Canada. I love reading and writing, animals (I have 2 dogs and a cat), music and of course I love everything Harry Potter! I am counting down the days til the new book!!
I also can't wait for classes to begin!!

Davy /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Adam Dangerfield
No broom

Post by Adam Dangerfield »

My name is Adam Dangerfield. I'm from South Carolina, USA, and I'm 17. The thing I'm most happy about being, however, is a first-year SLYTHERIN!!! (it's what I dreamt about)

I like writing, sports, and all kinds of music. Did I happen to mention that I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan because of a friend of mine and having been trailing the little blighter since middle school. I hope to make a lot of friends and have a good time. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Adam Dangerfield | ad600 | First Year
Wand: Aspen, 9 5/8 inches, dragon scale core
GO WIMBOURNE WASPS!!
Isabel Hutchins
No broom

Post by Isabel Hutchins »

Hi,

Hi everyone. I am new,and in Gryffindor. I am 14 and live in California. I am a big fan of Harry Potter and love hanging with friends. I hope to make alot of friends and have fun. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Last edited by Isabel Hutchins on Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evilalin Black
No broom

Post by Evilalin Black »

*G* HI, I'm Evilalin Black. I'm from Kentucky, USA. I'm 17, and i'm in Hufflepuff.
I enjoy skateboarding, rock music, hanging out with friends, and just having fun. If you just want to talk to me and get to know more about me, PM me!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />
Drama Club Admin
Cute Little Hufflepuff First Year
Wand: 8in redwood with Pheonix Feather
Pet:A tabby kitten named Azzie and an owl named Freesha
Imilia Votrebek
No broom

Post by Imilia Votrebek »

Third time's a charm, right?

Hi, I'm Imilia. Imilia Votrebek, to be precise. I just registered here at HOL & I hope to have fun here...it looks like a fantastic place.

See you all around Hufflepuff!

~ Imilia /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Beata Snape
No broom

Post by Beata Snape »

Hello! My name is Beata, I am 24 years old and I am from Slovakia. I was just sorted into Gryffindor. I am happy to be here! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Ashley Neal
No broom

Post by Ashley Neal »

Hi. I am Ashley. Im turning 16 on July 13th. I live in New York. I'm into hard rock, all kinds of metal, gothic and punk music. I am very friendly to those who are friendly, and well, if you arent.. thats another story. Anyone can email me or PM me or whatever. later.

Edited netspeak, Ceit
Last edited by Ashley Neal on Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zuzie Panumbra
No broom

Post by Zuzie Panumbra »

Hi! I am Zuzie Panumbra. I am currently a colleege student studying Biology and Theater. I am SO exited for The Half Blood Prince... it is coming out soon at last!
Zuzie PanumbraGrey Duck!
Kiwi Keys
No broom

Post by Kiwi Keys »

Hello, my name is Sam Keys and I'm a first year Griffindor. I'm twelve years old and live in OR. I love modern country and rock music. I like writing short and long storys and meeting new people. You can pm me or e-mail, I'll look forward to it.

Removed excess tags - refer to the handbook when it's back online for how to use these properly, and use them sparingly /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Also removed city, for your privacy and protection, you may not post your town or city here, or anywhere in HOL.

Thanks, Ceit
Last edited by Kiwi Keys on Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flirting is a sport and should be treated as such | If a guy is perfect in every way, there is something seriously wrong with him | Blondes are not dumb-remember who you are talking to!
Sonne Lindemann
No broom

Post by Sonne Lindemann »

Hi everyone! I'm a new snake- And Proud of It! I'm 22 already (I see lots of people here are teenagers lol), so don't you call me an Ickle Firstie because my bite's poisonous hsssss! lol j/k
Alexandra Rowley
No broom

Post by Alexandra Rowley »

Hullo everyone!

-ahem- My name is Alexandra Rowley, but please, by all means, call me Ali! I'm a pureblood witch from the U.S.A. and I like web design, cello playing, football (soccer), traveling, sword fighting, sword collecting, drawing (anime style), digital art, video gaming (RPGs for the most part), running, eating, sleeping, swimming, tennis, dancing, DDR, and watching movies. Um...I'm a first year Slytherin...and, um...hmmm...what else....oh yeah! I'm picky about grammar and spelling, so if I ever end up RPing with you, you better send your post through a spell checker! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Well, I think that about covers it, so, I'm leaving! So long!

Oh, and I like random PM's, so pm me anytime!

Also, SLYTHERIN RULES! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
"This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting."
"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death—if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." - Snape
Wand: Spruce, 10½ inches, unicorn mane
Whitney Arter
No broom

Post by Whitney Arter »

Hey everyone, newbies and oldies. I'm Whitney, and rambucous little gryffindor second year. Love ya all!

much luv!!

Special thanks to Morgy Black of Hogmeades
ID Card Shop for making me an awesome

Return to “The Great Hall”