Favorite Type Of Music

Music Discussions Go Here

Moderator: Prefects

Dani Cohen
No broom

Favorite Type Of Music

Post by Dani Cohen »

I thought it would be interesting and I had nothing else to do /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Last edited by Dani Cohen on Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:
David Ravenfeather
No broom

Post by David Ravenfeather »

Where is metal?
Dani Cohen
No broom

Post by Dani Cohen »

In the other section because i couldnt fit any more on
Sila Snape
No broom

Post by Sila Snape »

Classical! The best type of music! (for me)
"I don't know what kind of weapons will be used in the third world war, assuming there will be a third world war. But I can tell you what the fourth world war will be fought with - stone clubs."
Einstein
Sophronia Bradenton
No broom

Post by Sophronia Bradenton »

Showtunes...Broadway musicals and such. Absolutely gorgeous.
My second choice would probably be classical. As an oboist, we've got so much stuff in classical music. Violins too, even though I'm not very good yet.
*Overlord of Oboes and Mistress of the Majestic*

yum yum eat 'em up
Alexandria Faethorne
No broom

Post by Alexandria Faethorne »

Well, I love music...I listen to it everyday and I sing along to it most of the time. I don't have one favorite type of music, however. I'm very eclectic when it comes to music, because I like so many different people from a variety of genre's. It seems to mesh pretty well together to get different taste's and to experience new sounds when it comes to artists. I think there's just too many good artists out there from different genre's to just have one favorite, hehe.

~Alex /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Asano Rain
No broom

Post by Asano Rain »

Rock and most of is sub-categories (except this new pop-rock/punk schtick), especially trip-hop, experimental, progressive (Dream Theater <3), etc.
Last edited by Asano Rain on Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
eternity, when you're next to me

[color=C0C0C0]- P[/color]ro[color=C0C0C0]ud [/color]Sl[color=C0C0C0]yt[/color]he[color=C0C0C0]ri[/color]n -
Rosabella Stanley
No broom

Post by Rosabella Stanley »

I only could vote on one but I love all types of music!! From Classical to rock and even showtunes (had to, i've been in choirs since i was in the 3rd grade!). But its so wonderful to know that there are so many musically inclinded people here at HOL. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
-made by me
Adelaide Starr

Post by Adelaide Starr »

lets see.. i like pop, rock, punk, dance, christian, music from musicals.. and where's country?!?! ..so.. i picked other /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Brittany Halbrook
No broom

Post by Brittany Halbrook »

My favorite kind of music is country whcih I don't see on there so I picked my seocund favorite: rock. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
^made at Hogsmeade ID shop^
Brittany Halbrook l br482 l Gryffindor l third year l Safari Den l Tent Three l PPC Member l Gryffindor Drama Club l Pensieve staff reporter l Gryffindor Awards Committee
Mia Phoenixfeather
No broom

Post by Mia Phoenixfeather »

I'm not really sure what genre my music falls into because, let's face it, there are way too many of those going around. It's basically alternative rock and the punk-pop (which sounds like an oxymoron to me) stuff that most people seem to hate.

~mia
~ * Mia - Gryffindor Lioness * ~
'Goodnight Moon' Banned for Encouraging Children to Communicate With Furniture.
Emy Black
No broom

Post by Emy Black »

I personally prefure rock-punk so I chose punk though. I believe the best band EVER and I mean better then the Beetles is Good Charlotte. If any of ya like them, but aren't lke so obsessive with me, send me a message please. I also enjoy the following bands:

Sum 41
Simple Plan
Sugarcult
Eminem
Yellowcard
Blink-182
Papa Roach
Breaking Benjemin
"Merry Christmas everyone!" - Ashton Kutcher

I hope I helped your needs everyone!
~Emy~ :blink:
Carlos Lerma
No broom

Post by Carlos Lerma »

I like a genre that in my country is known as balada. But i also like rock and jazz
Made by Morgy at the Hogsmeade's ID Card Shop
Allanna Branwen Culwich
No broom

Post by Allanna Branwen Culwich »

I... Love folk music! I like some of the pop from a few years ago but not much and I play classical and jazz which I love! Especially jazz, since I play the bass I have almost no bounderies as long as I play the notes in whichever scale we're using!
Allanna Branwen Culwich ~ al4545 ~ Ravenclaw Book Club Head ~ Library + Alte Staff ~ Ravenclaw's Resident Pirate Who Doesn't Do Anything ~ Insane
Elleze Drayer
No broom

Post by Elleze Drayer »

I picked classical, although I also like soundtrack music which can fall into many categories. Mostly I just love music! I like classical the most because I feel more connected to it because I can play it. I also like how intricate classical music is, all the different tone colors, layers, harmonies, and chords make it very please to the ear and to the mind.
"The only woman awake is the woman who has heard the flute." -- Rumi
Avery Ackart
No broom

Post by Avery Ackart »

I'm not exactly sure what my brand of music would be, so I picked other. I suppose it would be a cross between pop, rock, alternative, jazz and r&b.
Phoenicia Mellyn
No broom

Post by Phoenicia Mellyn »

I'd go for Jazz as my favourite,but actually I like classical as well.Actually it depends what I do.If I'm drawing I put on a quiet or jazzy CD.As I said,it depends.On my mood,on the weather,what I'm doing,the time of day...it depends. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

^Signature and avatar by me^
Phoenicia Mellyn | First Year | Gryffindor | 2005
Jade Seabiscuit
No broom

Post by Jade Seabiscuit »

Well, I like Ashlee-Simpson-kind of rock! I love it! Actually Ashlee's my favourite! I'm kind of a pop-rock girl! And I really like classical music, romantic balads and stuff...
JadieLee Seabiscuit
Proud Gryffindor Lioness!
Muggle-born Witch
Prof. Rachel Selenia
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Rachel Selenia »

Actually I haven't voted /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> Because I like many kinds of music. I listen most to pop/rock and movie soundtracks, though, and I also like classical music very much.
Rachel Selenia || Hufflepuff || Professor Emeritus
Abbigail WrainRight
No broom

Post by Abbigail WrainRight »

Rock! It's interesting and actually has sense! *breathes*

I kinda like rockish pop but I decided for rock! I just tied the vote, I noticed! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Return to “Music Talk”