Your *real* Character

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Besai Rouse
No broom

Post by Besai Rouse »

Name: Heather
B-Day date: Sept 5th
Personality: Varies from shy to terribly vocal depending on what's going on.
Where you live: Italy
Male/Female: Female
Pet/s: Do my children count? Seriously, 1 dog named Loki
Fave book: LotR, anything by Nick Bantock and Laurell Hamilton. (I don't list HP as that's rather a given. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )
movie: Far too many to name here, though I posted a few in another thread.
TV show: Alias
toon: Cartoon? Gargoyles, bar none. Music? Anything except Rap
class: All my Egyptian classes
colour: Green, mostly the darker shade, like hunter and forest green. No puke or lime greens.
place to be: Anywhere with my sweetie, as cliche as that sounds, it's true.
thing to do: Again, anything with my sweetie and kids.
Wand: 11" in Padauk and Eucalyptus Burl with a unicorn hair core
Elleze Drayer
No broom

Post by Elleze Drayer »

Name: Esta
B-Day date: May 30th
Personality: Serious, quiet, compassionate, dedicated
Where you live: USA
Male/Female:Female
Pet/s:Jack Russell Terrier (Pumpkin), Ragdoll cat (Jade), three horses(Snazzy,Star, Famille), and 1 goldfish(Joey, who I've had for over 3 years, pretty good for a goldfish /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" /> )
Fave book:That's a hard one.. but I really liked Crime and Punishment
movie:Too many to list, I love movies. maybe "Wasabi"
TV show: Don't watch much but either the Simpsons or Without a Trace
toon:I guess the Simpsons?
class:Music Theory or Band.
colour:Green!
place to be:Japan, although I've never been there. Or maybe on my farm.
thing to do:Play flute!
"The only woman awake is the woman who has heard the flute." -- Rumi
Azana Moon
No broom

Post by Azana Moon »

Name: Paula
B-Day date: September 23
Personality: Varies from person to person, and group to group
Where you live: South Carolina
Pet/s: Does my brother count? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> But seriously, no.
Fave book: Harry Potter (duh...) and also the Fire US series
Movie: The Matrix
TV show: Smallville, and (almost) any anime
toon: Don't especially like cartoons, but probably Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi
Class: Science
Colour: Black, Silver, Blue, Blood Red
Place to be: With friends
Thing to do: Playing a sport
October Allion
No broom

Post by October Allion »

Name: Gem
B-Day date: 12th March
Personality: A little shy with people I don't know; generally friendly; serious, yet completly zapped
Where you live: England
Pet/s: Dog, Cat, 2 Horses
Fave book: You're making me choose? XD Uhm, the Pern Series, anything by David Eddings/Terry Brookes, Witch Child
movie: 2 Weeks Notices
TV show: Farscape
toon: Anything Disney, Charlie Brown
class: Biology & History
colour: Green
place to be: This complex near my house that's got everything (including a ski slope), or out in the woods.
thing to do: Shop, read, write
Shayma Ali
No broom

Post by Shayma Ali »

Okay well here goes:
Name: Shayma
B-Day date:15/6
Personality:Chatterbox,funny
Where you live: New Zealand
Male/Female:Female (cant you tell)
Pet/s:none my mums scared of them all
Fave book:Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
movie:Peter Pan (i always liked the versions... baby-ish huh)
TV show:Friends
toon:undecided
class:601
colour:Silver and Green and Blue
place to be:Europe
thing to do:Reading
Rosabella Stanley
No broom

Post by Rosabella Stanley »

Name: Rose
B-Day date: March 13, 1985
Personality: shy at first especially with people i really dont know, very friendly, and a great listener to others.
Where you live: California, USA
Pet/s: Doge named Toby, and a Bird named Rainbow
Fave book: Too many to name just one!!!!!!!!!!!!
movie: Ever After, Center Stage, and more but i cant remember right now lol!
TV show: Inuyasha!!!! most animes, Friends, and Boy Meets World ( I know thats old but I still cant get enough lol)
toon: hmmm cant think of one off the top of my head LOL (its late )
class: Child Development, or choir lol
colour: pink, blue, black
place to be: at home with family and any where with my special some one /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
thing to do: hang out with friends, read, listen to music, talk on the phone, go to the beach, go to the mall and go on the computer.
-made by me
Renay Hernandez
No broom

Post by Renay Hernandez »

Name: Renay
B-Day date: Oct. 31, 1988
Personality: Optimist
Where you live: California, US
Pet/s: 2 male dogs Buster= Choc. Lab/Pit/Charpe Ranger=Unknown
Fave book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
movie: I Am Sam, Dead Poets Society and the Harry Potter Series
TV show: Degrassi The Next Generation and CSI
toon: The Simpsons and King of the Hill
class: Drama and P.E.
colour: Baby Blue, hot pink and black
place to be: Home
thing to do: Act, sing, read and draw
Julian Montague
No broom

Post by Julian Montague »

Name: Craig
B-Day date: July 17th
Personality: Sarcastic, moody, insane, outgoing, daring, a bit flirtish, head-first sometimes a bit inmature.
Where you live: New York
Male/Female: Male
Pet/s: Labrador Retriever named Bruno
Fave book: Have none. (Boring I know, but can't decide, so deal with it.)
Fave movie: A Beautiful Mind
TV show: Friends, and any surf championship on ESPN. (don't watch to much TV)
Toon: LOL Sponge Bob.
Class: Back in school? Maths
Colour: Green or black.
Place to be: At the beach, surfing.
Thing to do: Surf, play guitar, study, eat. Hang with friends, surf, write and surf. Oh and eat.
Last edited by Julian Montague on Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=CC0000]
Sig made by Ilona

First year
Gryffindor
[/color]
David Ravenfeather
No broom

Post by David Ravenfeather »

Name: David
B-Day date: January 31st
Personality: friendly, wise, cheery, insane
Where you live: Czech republic
Male/Female: Male
Pet/s: Labrador named Ben
Favorite book: Antoine de Saint Exupery : Little Prince
Favorite movie: City of Angels
TV show: Friends
Toon: Sandman comics series
Class: History
Colour: blue and black.
Place to be: teahouse
Thing to do: reading, roleplaying, drawing, sleeping

No cities, please. It's part of HOL's privacy policy. -- Rhi
Last edited by David Ravenfeather on Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allanna Branwen Culwich
No broom

Post by Allanna Branwen Culwich »

*nods sadly* Lannie's never posted in here, what with hiding out in the Ravie commonroom.

B-Day date: May 10th
Personality: Umm... How should I know?
Where you live: Massachusetts, USA
Pet/s: 1 Dog: Audrey, 3 Cats: Chloe, Grace May, Oliver, 1 REALLY obnoxious Bird: Hermes.
Favorite book: I'm the Ravenclaw Book Club head, you expect me to have just ONE?
Favorite movie: Hmm... The Princess Bride I guess.
TV show: The Gilmore Girls (Did they change writers? Or did they just decide to make the show less interesting and severly lacking in wit compaired to the previous seasons?)
Toon: Simpsons, South Park, SpongeBob!
Class: Homeschooled until High School... So none yet.
Colour: Any shade of blue.
Place to be: In my bed with the heating pad ona nd the gauze canopy spread out around me.
Thing to do: Reading, talking to whoever will listen, preferably friends, flirt (sad...)

Tada! Now you can.... Try to stalk me? But it won't work... You know (has to say this) there was an episode of Nash Bridges inwhich a person with my name was murdered.... How... comforting....?
Last edited by Allanna Branwen Culwich on Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allanna Branwen Culwich ~ al4545 ~ Ravenclaw Book Club Head ~ Library + Alte Staff ~ Ravenclaw's Resident Pirate Who Doesn't Do Anything ~ Insane
Elle Saint
No broom

Post by Elle Saint »

B-Day date: May 14
Personality: hmm.... it depends on which mood I'm in... If I'm happy, I'm outgoing. If I'm sad, I'm reserved. If I'm angry, I tend to be "loud."
Where you live: USA
Pet/s: one horse named Kelly and a doggy named Toleigh
Fave book: The HP series (of course), How To Kill a Mockingbird, Black Beauty... (yes, I'm a classics freak... hehe)
movie: let's see... The Phantom of the Opera (even though it's different from the actual musical)
TV show: FRIENDS!!!!!
toon: umm....
class: French... French Rocks!
colour: dark shades of blue, black, and white
place to be: the stables or at home
thing to do: horse-back riding, reading, LAUGHING, and talking to strangers... I was taught NOT to talk to strangers, but I can't help it. Everyone seems so friendly when I'm in my good mood. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

[No real names please]
Last edited by Elle Saint on Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elle Saint/ el554/ Ravenclaw First Year
LAUGH! It makes you and the people around you happier. *G*
Tobias Zephyr
No broom

Post by Tobias Zephyr »

Name: Elissa
B-Day date: June 21st - middle of the year
Personality: Hard to explain, I'm an enigma *insert laughter*
Where you live: New Zealand
Male/Female: Female!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Pet/s: None right now...
Fave book: Eh... ? Lots and lots...
movie: Anything Lord of the Rings related /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
TV show: Wide variety...
toon: Japanese animation
class: Science stuff!
colour: I'm not sure. But I know what colors I don't like...
place to be: Everywhere (but not anywhere!)
thing to do: Relax, take life as it comes.
To the kingdom of the sun across a vast sea, the journey home begins...
Adelaide Starr

Post by Adelaide Starr »

i cant remember if ive posted in here or not.. i havent been here for like 1.5 years so.. well.. people change so ill post again.. (if this is the 2nd time.. if not then..whatever)

Name: Sarah
B-Day date: 8 February
Personality: nice, fun, crazy, lovable, has a hard time saying "no" to anyone.. which can be bad sometimes.. i always say yes.. and i end up doing things i dont want to (not bad things!! just like.. watching a movie i dont want to.. and etc)
Where you live: Illinois, USA
Male/Female: F
Pet/s: not anymore
Fave book: Harry Potter books... and the books by Mercedes Lackey.. im a huge reader, ill read almost anything
movie: i have too many, ill usually like the movie i watch.. unless its like scary/horror, bloody, cartoon..
TV show: Whos Line is it Anyway? ... Disney Channel ( but i hate the cartoons on that channel, argh).. .. Lifetime.. lol.. WB
toon: i hate cartoons so much
class: Acting, Film.. most of the Electives i take.. and of course LuNCH!
colour: GREEEN!
place to be: somewhere sunny and fun
thing to do: shopping, performing (flags team, singing, dancing, acting) , hanging w/ friends, internet, .. and more! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Penelope Halliwell
No broom

Post by Penelope Halliwell »

Name: Brittany
B-Day date:September 1, 1989
Personality: psycho and WILD!!!
Where you live: Georgia, USA
Male/Female:Female
Pet/s:2 cats, Rikku and Thomas
Fave book:Harry Potter, obviously
movie: Ghost Ship
TV show: Charmed and Smallville
toon: American Dragon Jake Long
class: Chemistry
colour: Purple!
place to be: Southern Raceway
thing to do: race cars and play soccer
Last edited by Penelope Halliwell on Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HOL's #1 Hopeless Romantic!
Wanted by Many, Taken by None, Looked at Some, but Waiting for One.
*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/Penelope Scarlett Halliwell/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*
thanks to Aphelia Starr for my siggy and avvy!
To those who haven't seen me in a while, a HUGE "Hey Ya'll!" from the Irish Gryffindor.
Wendy Marid
No broom

Post by Wendy Marid »

Name: Laura
B-Day date: September 3
Personality: werido or crazy but bright
Where you live: Georgia, USA
Pet/s: A Gold Fish named Fry and is currently 1 1/2 years old
Fave book: All Kinds of Fantasy so I don't really have one
movie: thats hard to choose I like mostly a lot of them
TV show: Food Channel???? Most of them are below but I have a wide variety of what I like
toon: On either Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, or Nickalodeon/Nicktoons
class: Math!!!
colour: Purple, Black, Blue, or Pink! But mostly PURPLE
place to be: Dance Studio!!
thing to do: dance (tap and jazz), graphics on the computer, and other fun stuf like video games and ect.
"He leaned across the table, he looked me straight in the eye, and he said, "Aubrey, may I trouble you for the salt?" - Captain Jack Aubrey (Master and Commander)
Sophia Darko
No broom

Post by Sophia Darko »

Name: Denise
B-Day date: 15th of October
Personality: It really depends, quiet, i'm not very trusting, shy at first, if I like you, i'll warm up to you and possibly talk to you.
Where you live: U.S
Pet/s: none... unless you consider my stuffed monkey, and sully a pet.
Fave book: I like Harry Potter, and I like the Phantom of the Opera. I like reading the Bible too.
movie:This is a hard question... I have too many that I love.
TV show: I Love Lucy
toon: as of right now... Fairly OddParents, but I like a lot of the older WB stuff.
class: Life Drawing and Gesture (this quarter) but Physics of Animation rocked!
colour: green
place to be: London, England
thing to do: read, draw, just be as far away from the real world as I possibly can.
Guest_Eris Tyler_*

Post by Guest_Eris Tyler_* »

((I'm too lazy to bother to login,but my fellow Slythies might know me anyway))
((There's life outside Harry Potter and HOL?Where?))

Name: Christine

B-Day date: 21 December

Personality: It varies so much it's scary.Highs and lows,and some in between those....I'm usually really nice and helpful though,just a tad bit shy....I babble when I'm nervous,and at other random moments.The filter between my brain and my mouth has yet to be installed.

Where you live: US/New York state

Pet/s: #1)Dog:Zeus,9month old purebred black lab puppy who already weighs about 100lbs and won't stop eating everything and barking
#2)rabbid rabbit:Sarah,11 yrs old this Easter and just won't die,used to be albino but got dark brown on her feet,nose,tail and ears as she got older-still haven't figured that out-and she does have those scary red eyes.
#3)kitty:Ditto,don't know what breed for sure as she was yet another kitten abandoned at my grandparents house,named her Ditto 'cause she looked like my grams other cat--she had like 5 at any given time--she's annoying a lot and doesn't love me like my last cat Spike did--he was awesome,but passed away of old age
#4)fat cat:Peanut,long story on the name,she was my gram's baby,was abandoned at her house in winter as a kitten,I adopted her after my grams died in June 2004,still lives at my grandpa's house with his other cats.
(I've had others,but these are current,unless I forgot someone)

Fave book:Harry Potters (usually Azkaban is on top so far),Dogs of Babel (don't read if you don't wanna cry),a couple of others as I can never have one favourite thing.

movie:still can't pick one,but here's a few:Spiderman-1&2;Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban-Sirius and Remus rock,that's also for the the book;almost any James Bond;Lord of the Rings trilogy;too many more to continue

TV show:Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the spinoff Angel,the series (Angelus Darklost--you rock,you have a new crazy fan girl if for nothing more than that name and piccy of David);Charmed (I just miss it all the time);VH1's I love the (90's,80's and 70's are all okay);a bunch of other crazy things...most are cancelled I've realized./sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

toon:Justice League (Unlimited is okay);The Batman(the whole 3 times I've seen it);not so much here,cartoons aren't what they used to be...

class:Chorus is okay,we don't have to do much there usually;Chem is okay except it's kinda hard 'cause I took it a year earlier than most people-I'm special-ish;Global History-the teacher lets you sleep and doesn't slam books or take points for it,she rocks...reminds me of my grams,really "unique" personality

colour:Green of all shades,I even dyed my hair two different shades of geen at two different but very close times;purple if you haven't noticed yet;reds;blues--yes,I have lots of favourite colours.

place to be: pool;Florida;Cedar Point (front seat on the Dragster is the best...I miss my baby coaster so much..);California (when there aren't floods I suppose,but you gotta take the good with the bad);somewhere in England 'cause me and some of my friends are obsessed with going--who knows why,but at least I get along with rain and snow okay,I hear it does that a lot. **shrug** It does that here too,so?;my grandparent's house

thing to do:swim;ride a roller coaster;ride Spiderman thing at Universal's Islands of Adventure;see a movie with my friends;spell things right the first time when I post online,thankfully though the backspace still works;spend time with my grandma;use Spike as a pillow;other things I'll probably never do or never do again.
I hope this wasn't overly scary,I get in weird moods sometimes and I'm sadly still asleep at 2:40PM.I also have a headache,so I'm gonna go and lay down.
/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Smile-they say it's good for you.Really.No lie. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

[If you could log in, that would be great. There's a reason we have people sign up for the forum. You can even click the button that says "remember me" so you can be lazy until you clear your cookies. I'm sorry that you're lazy, but you need to log in. Thanks, Cynthia]
Last edited by Guest_Eris Tyler_* on Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willow Leviculus
No broom

Post by Willow Leviculus »

Name: Jill
B-Day date: March 2
Personality: Friendly, consiencious, creative, inspired, sweet, humorous, imaginative, smart and random at times.
Where you live: Texas
Pet/s: Long-haired black and tan minature dauchshund named Kasey, and a male black and white cat named Oreo. He's my baby!
Fave book: This is very predictable...Harry potter!!
movie: Peter Pan, Billy Madison, Hook, Best In Show, Happy Gilmore, Any small town Christmas movies..yeah, the list goes on-
TV show: Buffy, Everwood, Reba, Gilmore Girls, Alias, and American Dreams
toon: Ummmm, don't catch many, but when I do, I guess it's Recess.
class: Theatre and psychology
colour: Pink and Green (But not really together)
place to be: The mountains.. preferably Colorado or Utah.
thing to do: Sing, act, eat, sleep, get online, and hang out with my friends.
*l Willow Leviculus l Wi353 l 4th Year l*
"Logic can take you from point A to point B,
but imagination can take you anywhere!"

HOL IDOL 2006!!! =)
Tonya Snape

Post by Tonya Snape »

Name:Ashley
B-Day date:march 4
Personality:kind,sarcastic
Where you live:Canada
Male/Female:female
Pet/s:none
Fave book:series of unfortunate events and harry potter
movie:secret window
TV show:CSI
toon:jesus of Suburbia
class:english
colour:pink and orange
place to be:anywhere outside
thing to do:sing,write and any type of boating /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Avery Brookshire
No broom

Post by Avery Brookshire »

Name: Autumn
B-Day date: April 24th
Personality: Outgoing, quirky, really random sometimes....but also depends on what day it is
Where you live: Oregon (California ~I heart you!!)
Male/Female: Women's rights! I know, random..I told you! Girl!! <----
Pet/s: I had 2 hermit crabs, but they died. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> But I really want a monkey!!!!
Fave book: HArry Potter-Prisoner of Azkaban, LOTR, Ella Enchanted (movie was crappy though /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" /> ), Peter Pan, Music of Dolphins, Grania....
Movie: Oh man-Pirates of the Caribbean!!! Phantom of the Opera, Peter Pan and Local Boys
TV show: LOST!!!!!! (OMG-best show ever!!) Friends, Will & Grace, Supernanny(heehee-"you've been very, very naughty!!") Full House, oh and One Tree Hill and CSI
Toon: Rugrats! Yay-I love them too! and Spongebob
Class: English
Colour: Blue and green
Place to be: the beach!! or in a forest with some hot elves /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Thing to do: dancing!! and reading and surfing(woo!)
Last edited by Avery Brookshire on Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Yo ho, yo -ouch!- a pirate's life for me*

"Of course the Neverlands vary a good deal. John's had a lagoon with flamingo's flying over it at which John was shooting, while Michael, who was very small, had a flamingo with lagoons flying over it."

~I'm having Sirius denial~

Return to “Discussions”