Moderator: Prefects

Fabio Merger
No broom

Post by Fabio Merger »

Hi every1
Im Merger... from Cuba
I like:
In order of appearence:
Sports(all of them, specially volleiball and basketball)
Music(ROCK RULEZ)
Books(Lord Of the Rings, hp, Agatha Cristie.... and biographies)
Games(Any of them... FF definetly nice...)
and everything else i like it a little bit...

P.D I didnt say girls because it doesnt have to be said... i love you all... so write to me whenever you want /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
Jessamyn Cats
No broom

Post by Jessamyn Cats »

Hi, name's Jessamyn, and I live in Brazil.
I am 12 years old and I am in 6th grade.
I like to do a lot of things like reading HP books, LOTR books, and every other book in my house ( we have hundreds), drawing, riding my bike, swimming, animals ( I love'em, and when I graduate from college, I plan to work with animals especially dogs, cats and horses), dancing ( belly dancing, flamenco, tap), new friends, music, Avril Lavigne, HP, cooking, boys, ...
If anyone wants to PM me, you're free to do it, and I would love to meet new people
Love and hugs
Jess;*
"You are responsible for what you tame"
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Love,
Jess :***
Niamh Black
No broom

Post by Niamh Black »

Hi!

I'm Niamh Adrianne Black, i'm 15 years old and i'm making 16 on january 15th.I'm from Portugal!I'm fanatic by books(HP,LOTR,Sevenwaters trilogy,The Avalon Mist(don't know if it writes like this),etc....),i like drawing, I love Rpg(FFVIII,FFX and FFX-2) and my hobbie is music, I play violin and I pretend to continue with it /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I like very much of landscapes in Ireland and Scotland, and if I can I will go to study in London because that is the city that I like the most(next to my city).
I'm very friendly and a very,very,very funny person! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
If anyone want to PM you have the permission to do it! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

~Niamh~

Please do not mention the city you live in, as it goes against our privacy standards.
Last edited by Niamh Black on Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
* Niamh Black | ni503 | Hufflepuff | Khaki Kumquats *
* Wand:Unicorn Hair Redwood 8 3/4 inches *
* Pet: a friendly snow owl named Blacky *
Abigail Lupin
No broom

Post by Abigail Lupin »

Hi -

I'm Abigail Lupin, just going into second year here, decided to sign up for the full complement of courses /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> and plan to be a lot more active than I was last year .... *looks embarrassed*

I was sorted into Ravenclaw and spent a lot of last year getting lost on the site, but I've been wandering around a lot this year and I think I have a better handle on finding things. I'm really looking forward to this year's classes and forums!

Also hello to Muiergen Grodon -- you don't know me but we're in the same age bracket, so after I read your post I got up enough courage to post my own intro! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

'... and tiny little ears,' Luna was saying, 'a bit like a hippo's, Daddy says, only purple and hairy. And if you want to call them, you have to hum; they prefer a waltz, nothing too fast ...'
Xi Wang Tao

Post by Xi Wang Tao »

Hi all! *waves*

My name's Xi-Wang Tao, but you can call me simply Xi (please, do /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />) and I'm 15 years old. I’ve been sorted into Ravenclaw, and I'm delighted to be here! I’m looking forward meeting lots of new people here! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
I love reading, specially fantasy books like Harry Potter, and would like to be able to write like that one day *hopeful* I also like having fun with my friends and listening to music all day!

Nice to meet you all!
-Xi
Lily Atair

Post by Lily Atair »

Hi everyone!

I'm Lily Atair, 18 years old and first year in Hufflepuff (and I'm very happy about it /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ). I'm looking forward to an exciting and intresting year in HOL and I hope to meet lots of new people!

I couldn't live without books, I like going to the cinema and doing sports. Besides I'm interested in maths and astronomy.
So far, that's it!

Hope to see you all around /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ,
Lily
Last edited by Lily Atair on Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prof. Audiaa Martin
No broom

Post by Prof. Audiaa Martin »

Hi, I’m Audiaa Martin first year Ravenclaw. I’m excited to learn new things and meet new people here at HOL. I enjoy reading and writing. I’ve been writing Harry Potter fan fiction ever since I finished book four shortly after it came out. I miss Sirius /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />. I’m a graduate student and spend a lot of time inside, so I’ve really begun to enjoy any time outside especially when the weather is nice. I like running, rollerblading, hiking, photography, and sitting under trees with my laptop (yay for wireless). I also enjoy watching gymnastics, diving, and cheerleading competitions.

I look forward to meeting more HP fans!
~Audiaa
~~Accio Brains!~~
HOL Pen Pal Club | Writing Workshop
Scyldings Renata
No broom

Post by Scyldings Renata »

I'm Scyldings Renata and I'm from Brazil. We've just moved to London this year. I'm so happy when I received the Hogwarts´ letter and came study here in Hogwarts. I also appreciated very much to be sorted to Gryffindor and I hope to make a lot of friends here! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Samuel Craft
No broom

Post by Samuel Craft »

Im Simi, I was inactive for a while but now I am back in action and cant wait till I can sign up for classes. Oh you should see me around the school to.
Signature & Avatar by the Sig N Av Palace
Samuel Craft // Hufflepuff // Sixth Year // Student Teacher - Factions of Superheroes
Ethan Malfoy

Post by Ethan Malfoy »

Same here.

I use to come here before, but then stopped and didn't come back. I hope to get more involed in HOL, and be a much better person then before.

I missed last terms class signups, and the term before that. But I am going to make this one finally after almost a year.
Astra Holt
No broom

Post by Astra Holt »

Hi, all!
I'm Astra Holt. I'm a First Year and I'm really excited to be here! I'm also excited that I was sorted into Ravenclaw ! I'm still learning my way around the school--moving staircases have NOTHING on this setup! I've already made a lot of new friends and I look forward to meeting more magical people!
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -G. Marx
Edain Newman
No broom

Post by Edain Newman »

I am Edain Newman. I am a soon to be first year. Can't wait to take the entry exam. I haven't really made any friends though. lol. I know some people from other sites, but thats it.

^Made by me!
Kiara Diamonte
No broom

Post by Kiara Diamonte »

Hello everyone!
I am brand new to this site, thanks to Lilly Stargazer (who is my big sister IRL), and figured I'd introduce myself! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I am 28 yrs old, and I teach kindergarten. I am married and have... at the moment, 10 dogs! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> 6 of them we are selling, purebred Siberian Huskies! They are so beautiful. But anyways. I have a slight addiction problem with Harry Potter.. just slight. I don't own any of the books except ootp, but I have read them all, thanks to Lilly who let me borrow her books. I own all 3 DVD's also, and saw PoA opening night! My other sister Daisy has enrolled here also, we are both waiting to be accepted!
My hobbies include reading, playing bridge and bingo (online and IRL), and playing with my puppies!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I also like to write poetry, and play D&D online (on MUD's). That's about it for me! Hope to talk to some of ya at somepoint! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Kiara Diamonte
Last edited by Kiara Diamonte on Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made by CheekyxInfinity!Cosmo
Oscar Sanchez
No broom

Post by Oscar Sanchez »

Hello everybody, my name is Oscar Sanchez and I'm a first year Ravenclaw /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'm 15 years old and I'm from Venezuela.
I would lke to know as much people as possible so feel free to talk to me and PM me.
I love movies and books. I'm interested in science and specially politics and international relationships stuff, but hey don't think abput me as a serious and bored person because it would be a very big mistake! I enjoy a lot just talking. I like going out with friends and joke a lot.
As you can imagine, English is my secong language and I'm still learning it so excuse me if you find a mistake in my posts, in fact, feel free to correct me.
Hope to see you around.
One ring to rule, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness, bind them!
Ravenclaw is knowledge, knowledge is power
Prof. Rachel Selenia
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Rachel Selenia »

I read through this post and suddenly realized that I haven't yet introduced myself! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> So here goes:

I'm a third year Hufflepuff girl, soon turning 17 years old. I'm from Sweden, but I would really like to study and later live in an English-speaking country, as I love English. This year I started at a new rl school (upper secondary), studying nature science in English. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Next year I think I'll choose the maths and computing part of the program.

I love to read (mostly Tolkien, Rowling, Eddings and Jordan), I play piano and flute and I sing, and most of my time I spend at the computer.

My main obsession is Tolkien and everything he created. I especially like his languages, and this year I'm taking both Languages of ME classes. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> And I take three more classes as well.

I live with my muggle parents, little sister (once a HOL student) and little brother. We have some birds, a rabbit, a dog and two cats.
I also have another pet, the hippogriff Siesian. My wand is of hazel, 9½ inches long. The core is a hippogriff feather (not from Siesian /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ).

I'm happy most of the time. Sometimes I'm shy, but if you get to know me I can talk forever. That's also the case if you start talking about Tolkien with me. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Rachel Selenia || Hufflepuff || Professor Emeritus
Holly Tachiera
No broom

Post by Holly Tachiera »

*walks into the great hall with a huge smile*

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Hi everyone! My name is Holly Tachiera, and I was just sorted into Gryffindor. I'm very excited to be here at HOL, and I'm hoping to make tons of friends.

I love to read, write music, listen to music, and play piano and bass guitar. I also love talking to new people, so feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat or need a shoulder to lean on!

*huggles the nearest person* Have a wonderful day everyone!

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
~Holly Tachiera~
Love is real....real is love....love is asking, to be loved...
Ed Greene
No broom

Post by Ed Greene »

Hey everyone!
I'm Ed Greene, Entria Bishops brother, and I'm a first year Ravie /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> She told me to join just so I could see how awesome it is <_<

I like computers alot, and some animes. I also play the piano. So if anyone wants to talk to me, just PM me I guess <_<

Talk to you guys...sometime soon I guess

Ed
Ed Greene | ed550 | Ravenclaw
Made by Ilo at the ID Card Shop.
Page Potter
No broom

Post by Page Potter »

Hi everyone. My name is Christine and I am a first year Hufflepuff. I am 29 and live in the U.S. I guess Im one of the older members /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . I wanted to say thank you to all the people involved with putting HOL together. You have put in tons of work IM sure and we all appreciate it. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> . I am quite lost but am haveing a good time looking around /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />, I hope I figure things out soon. Nice to meet you,
Christine
Tom Lithmus

Post by Tom Lithmus »

Hi everyone! I'm Tom Lithmus, and I'm a first year Gryffindor!!!

Return to “The Great Hall”