Where Do You Live?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Ashlee Sully
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Ashlee Sully »

I look forward to Winter because I've spent the last 5 years living in the Tropics. It may sound crazy, I know, but I'm looking forward to my first winter even though I know I'll be sick of it within a few weeks. I got to go and buy all my winter coats a few weeks ago!

Ely, (can I call you that?), I actually have plans to fly to Quebec to visit Wynter Lao Blackbird late next year, so I will have the chance to experience a fine Canadian winter and I'm more than sure it will kill me.

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Last edited by Prof. Ashlee Sully on Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired Slytherin Professor || Lover of Chocolate || Addicted to Frogs

Ella Dowling
No broom

Post by Ella Dowling »

I'm from Massachusetts /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> USA, of course. And yes, I know where Lithuania is *g* *just studied Europe* If anyone ever comes to the Cape or MA, drop me an email or something /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

-~Ella
::el378::

Taia is my angel.
Serafina Bleagals
No broom

Post by Serafina Bleagals »

I live in Nebraska, USA. It's a pain. Very painful. It really does suck.

QUOTE Just another silly Idiot Out Wandering Around. At least...that's what the Minnesotans' say about us.[/quote]
Nebraskans tend to call Iowans Idiots Out Wandering Around Nebraska.

~Sera~
|se402|Clueless Slyth|First Year|
Mia Mayfair
No broom

Post by Mia Mayfair »

I was born in Boston, USA, but I've been living in Spain since I was eleven or so. Wonderful country it is (I’m biased, I know) nice weather and lots of crazy people, but in a good sense. Come visit if you can!
Prof. Ikaika Kaleo wrote:"If you don't like the weather in New England, wait a minute."
Oh, my English teacher was *always* saying that! I guess he was right after all /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Firsty | Slytherin | mi480 | Assistant Prefect | Sig 'n' Av Palace Worker
Phoenixfeather's Name Twinny | Slashing the Slash.

"The Devil's instant, is our Eternity"

Flick & Swish Golden Award June 2004!
Prof. Hannah Avacyn
No broom

Post by Prof. Hannah Avacyn »

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeexas here! *huggles my state* I love Texas... even if it gets overly hot in the summer. Mild winters are my friend. While it's snowing in Missouri (HAHAHAHAHA Prof. Boudi!), I am wearing flip flops and t-shirts to school.

I am surprised to see so many Texans this year! Go us! Whee!!
The Biter|Fuddy Duddy|Miss Rulebook
Prof. Hermione Pena
No broom

Post by Prof. Hermione Pena »

I'm in the US too, Southern California to be more specific. I've been here all my life, and love it. We don't really have weather, as some say, it's normally pretty mild.
Magic is the sun that makes a rainbow out of rain
Magic keeps the dream alive to try and try again
Magic is the love that stays when good friends have to leave
I do believe in magic, I believe
Celeste Moon
No broom

Post by Celeste Moon »

Jonathan Seeker wrote:I live in Massachusetts. At the moment its getting nicer outside, but its still a bit cold out.
I live in New Hampshire too!

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Willow,10 inches,Core of Fairy Dust.

I'm a all-star squirrel wrangler in the Gryffindor Squirrel Brigade

Celeste Moon/ce302/ Gryffindor /Second Year

Prof. Sierra Sky
No broom

Post by Prof. Sierra Sky »

I live in Beutiful british columbia in Canada eh? And i love it. Except for 5 months of bad choice where i lived in calgary *bleh* i have lived here my entire life and love it!!!!
"Neville man, I love that guy, heck I am that guy , only in a non-magic , girly way. Oh, and a non-plant loving way" ~Fionavar Sky

"Promptu alethia" Sierra Sky and Aurora Sommerset
Tawny Tonks
No broom

Post by Tawny Tonks »

I live in Arkansas. Its really hot and humid in the summers but the winters arn't that bad. And it is soooo pretty during the fall!
Tawny
Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Spice Girl
Cheerleading Co-Captain|Head of SSS
Co-Head of SUN|CR Mod|Nautilus
Johnny is better than Roy
I am the oompa loompa that lives in Aelita-Chan's mind
Lilly Parkinson
No broom

Post by Lilly Parkinson »

I live in Colorado, USA. i dont like time zones anywhere! they mess my HOL scedule up! then again, i took a trip to thailand this christmas and i was exhausted when we got back and kept going to bed at 8 and waking up at 4...

TTFN!
Lilly Parkinson

EAGLES FOR THE CUP!!!!!!!!!!! (and everything else good on HOL)
Lilly Parkinson
RAVENCLAW-Pride, Interity, Justice
EAGLES FOR THE CUP AND EVERYTHING ELSE GOOD ON HOL!
Reach high, for stars hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. ~ Pamela Star (Kimaire's Nest's quote!)
Issie Astrea

Post by Issie Astrea »

sydney Australia woot
*beams with aussie pride*
eh who am i kidding im like the most un-country pride person i know.... oh well

yea its nice to see other people from other countries
*waves*
Liz Randerson
No broom

Post by Liz Randerson »

Singapore .. Anyone heard of it before?

Small country.. And i come from there! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Woooohooooo!(sorry, i got a little excited.)
*huggles* Thanks Ilo for the sig!
- Liz Randerson- li488- Second Year- Pink hamster named Pluee
- Gryffindor- Proud Lion- Gryffs Awards Committee- Insama Tent
- Dragon Heartstring, Cedar, 13 inches- Right wand hand- Troublemaker
Eowyn Black

Post by Eowyn Black »

I'm from the boring state of Wisconsin in the US. If anyone likes really crazy weather, come live in Wisconsin. Once, we had snow in may, when its suppose to be at least 80 degrees weather.....how odd is that? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
Mai Valentina
No broom

Post by Mai Valentina »

I'm from little old New Zealand just like Marie, Azalia and Lisa. I'm suprised there's so many of us kiwis - It thought me and Lisa would be the only ones!!! Hi guys!! *g* *hugggles Lisa, Azalia and Marie* /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Oh, and Liz, I'm sure everyones heard of Singapore - at least I know I have!
Andros Lafayette
No broom

Post by Andros Lafayette »

I live in New York City. It's pretty cool here, I can't imagine living anywhere else.

I LOVE NEW YORK! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> (USA)

"I would search far and wide just to gaze into those lovely eyes..."
Dom Tarot
No broom

Post by Dom Tarot »

well im from england but i live in california now its pretty nice over here very hot though

Cheers

dom /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
my wand 12 3/4 inches Hippogriff tail hair. pet king cobra name (sizzle)
to Taia i will never forget you you were one of my fave teachers and you will always be
Cyd Rush

Post by Cyd Rush »

I live in the USA. Oregon to be exact. It's really nice contrary to popular belief. It rains a lot in the winter but we did get some snow. It gets pretty dry in the summer but I like it.
Last edited by Cyd Rush on Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mildred Millan
No broom

Post by Mildred Millan »

CHILE here!!

Chilean girl, the only one in HOL I think... nevermind, I like being special *g*

Millie /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />
by: Sig n Av Palace
| Mildred Millan | Gryffindor | mi409 | Muggle-born | Mahogany. 10 1/2 in. Unicorn hair | Owl: Zee | CHILE!
Amanda Taylor
No broom

Post by Amanda Taylor »

Wow! I would love living in Chile. I went there once or twice, to snow-board. You are so lucky!!

And I love group from there, La Ley? I'm sure you have heard about it...
[color=6399CC]

Amanda Taylor [/color] // [color=6399CC]am419[/color] // [color=6399CC]Gryffindor[/color] // [color=6399CC]Second Year[/color]
Löwe Den [color=6399CC]//[/color]Dynamite Spice [color=6399CC]//[/color] LMAR [color=6399CC]//[/color]PPC Member
[color=6399CC]SOTM (The Re-birth)[/color] // [color=6399CC]Go GRYFF!!! [/color]

Spice Girls: [color=6399CC]Rockin' Quidditch Pitches Everywhere[/color]
Harry Parme
No broom

Post by Harry Parme »

Italy over here!!! And I really love it! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

Return to “Discussions”