Which Book Series Is Your Fav.?

Non Harry Potter Book Discussion

Moderator: Prefects

Cole Thronheart
No broom

Re: Which Book Series Is Your Fav.?

Post by Cole Thronheart »

Harry Potter for sure one. I have so many different copies because of the different art. But I also like the twilight series. Then I am a big fan of, like, post apocalyptic world and there is a series called Slow Burn by Bobby Adair I found on Amazon kindle. It has 9 books and I became obsessed with it, I’ve read it at least ten times already it’s usually my go to when I’m in that kind of mood. I also like DEAD by T.W. Brown another zombie apocalypse kind of book. Series books are my favorite because I never want the story to end.

Tags:
Crystal Snow
No broom

Post by Crystal Snow »

My faviourite book series is the Harry Potter books as I love reading fantasty books . I would recommend the Harry Potter books to anyone who likes reading fantasty books.
Crystal.A.Snow
Georgie Sithern
No broom

Post by Georgie Sithern »

My fav book series is harry potter as it has so much to it and it isn't a strain to read. It is the book that got me into reading and always appears in my dreams. I very much love all the book in the series but my favourite is the prisoner of azkaban. I loved how the story unraveled and i couldn't put the book down.
Sheila Bagnold
No broom

Post by Sheila Bagnold »

I'd have to say that my absolute favorite series is the Percy Jackson series. It was really the book series that got me so interested into long book series, and I'm completely obsessed with it. But the Harry Potter series is definitely my second, and they're basically tied.
“Anything’s possible if you have enough nerve,” - Ginny Weasley
Lou Dawson
No broom

Post by Lou Dawson »

I am not a big reader at all. I mostly hate reading but there is one book that I can read over and over again and its "Mice and Men by John Steinbeck". It is not a Series though but he writes a hole bunch of books. I first red this book in class because I will never willingly read a book on my own especially if I had a choice. We started reading it in class and I fell in love with it you should defiantly read. It is a wonderful and educational book. :D
Xalvadora Lillian
No broom

Post by Xalvadora Lillian »

Mine is either the Harry Potter series OR We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. That book had me thinking until the last pages.
Cole Thronheart
No broom

Post by Cole Thronheart »

I’ve posted before but I’ve add a few more books

Harry Potter of course but a few others are

Slow Burn: By Bobby Adair (can be found on Amazon Kindle) it’s a horror post apocalyptic type book 10 books plus a novella between the 9-10 book.

DEAD: By T.W. Brown (again post apocalyptic/ zombie kinda books there are I think like 15 or so books also on Amazon kindle)

Twilight (although a bit cringy reading it as an adult still love them)

The Walking Dead novels not comics (they are based on the Governor if you’re a fan)

The Maze Runner Series

Divergent Series

Crave Series: By Tracy Wolff (three books out the 4th comes out next month and the 5th comes out in April)

Hungary Games Series
Ellie Vernez
No broom

Post by Ellie Vernez »

Harry potter is my absolute favourite but i aslo enjoy the Maze Runner book series.
Elyse Levine
No broom

Post by Elyse Levine »

I'd have to say that Harry Potter is most definitely one of my all time favorites. But, I'd have to say that the Percy Jackson series, along with both The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit come very close as well.
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings books and also Harry Potter books are my favorites.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Marcus Cerri
No broom

Post by Marcus Cerri »

My favourite books?... Harry Potter of course!! :D
Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

I love Harry Potter, Throne of Glass (except Empire of Storms), Lord of the Rings, and all of the Rick Riordan presents books.
Amethyst Silvermane
No broom

Post by Amethyst Silvermane »

The book series that I have just fallen in love with right now, is The Witcher Book Series by Andrzej Sapkowski. I really hope I managed to spell his name correctly.
Rey Leigh
No broom

Post by Rey Leigh »

The amount of books i read is honestly unholy so it's so hard to choose a favorite. Although i honestly believe Game Of Thrones was an absolute game changer for me, like i was fully submersed in the world and everything was so interesting and detailed, def 10/10
Dallas Orion
No broom

Post by Dallas Orion »

Aside from Harry Potter, I've also always loved Percy Jackson, and I've been thinking about rereading it with the new Disney+ series that's coming out. I probably should get started on that pretty soon lol
Artemis Greenhouse
No broom

Post by Artemis Greenhouse »

It would be The Chronicles Of Narnia. They are just so good, C. S. Lewis really has written masterpieces.
Katie Ring
No broom

Post by Katie Ring »

I'm a big fan of The Hunger Games books. The first one is my favorite out of the three, but I enjoy rereading all of them from time to time.
Autumn Dwyer
No broom

Post by Autumn Dwyer »

Well my favorite book series this far is "Warrior cats" and "Harry Potter" :)
Kalgri Sicaria
No broom

Post by Kalgri Sicaria »

This is such a hard question to answer, as I read a lot of books. Even now I'm thinking of more series that I love! But I think I've managed to narrow it down to just two - The Chronicles of Pellinor by Alison Croggon and the (multiple) Ghosts series by Jonathan Moeller. I feel like the second of my choices is a little cheat-y as it's currently 28 books split into 3 series, but they all follow the same character - each is just like a new season of a TV series with a new bad guy!
Emerald Wolvenhowl
Oakshaft 79

Post by Emerald Wolvenhowl »

If I want an easy, light read then my 'go to' is the Worst Witch Series. If I want a page turner then it' s Dan Brown' s Da Vinci Code Series- I just can't get enough of them!

Return to “Book Talk”