Which Book Series Is Your Fav.?

Non Harry Potter Book Discussion

Moderator: Entertainment Mods

Rose Crimsonwell
No broom

Re: Which Book Series Is Your Fav.?

Post by Rose Crimsonwell »

Harry Potter is my favorite series of course, it is just brilliant!

Tags:
Eliza Barnes
No broom

Post by Eliza Barnes »

My Favorite book series is The School for Good and evil. I really like it because it's similar to Harry potter, but it's got a bit of romance haha which Ill admit I like. I love the characters as well, they're very complex and the -y change and groe over time. The book is very centered on female empowerment, which I love. It's an amazing book series and I recommend it to everyone.
Daria Summers
No broom

Post by Daria Summers »

I am actually quite torn between the Underworld series by Meg Cabot and the Kay Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell, I can't say Harry Potter is my favorite because it always is, so the Underworld series and the Scarpetta series are a close second.
Calysto Srinivasan
No broom

Post by Calysto Srinivasan »

I have soooo many favorite books! Harry Potter, of course, and School for Good and Evil, Keeper of the Lost Cities, Six of Crows, Serpent and Dove, Red, White and Royal Blue, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, and so many more! Private Message me if you want to talk about books!
Elle Johnson
No broom

Post by Elle Johnson »

My favorite book series ,other than harry potter of course, is the murder most unladylike collection. It is about 2 girls and some of their friends who solve murders undercover. It's great!

Return to “Book Talk”