Book talk

Non Harry Potter Book Discussion

Moderator: Prefects

Violet Mangely
No broom

Re: Book talk

Post by Violet Mangely »

I am in the middle of reading “New moon” from the Twilight saga. I originally watched the movies more than once and I love the them so much that’s why I decided that it’s a good time for me to finally read the actual books that inspired the movies. I finished the first book and it was so good I loved it so much. I cannot wait till I finish.

Tags:
Lucy Mable
No broom

Post by Lucy Mable »

Hello I am Lucy Mable. My favorite book of all time would have to be "Copper Sun" by Sharon Draper. Even though I could give you a list of authors I adore this is by far the best book to pull at the heart strings. Or atleast it did mine!
Ange Clearwater
No broom

Post by Ange Clearwater »

The book I read which got me into reading is definitely one of my favourite books of all time. Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It is such a lovely book; the plot, the narrator portraying death, the tragedies, i just love this book so much. I can't wait to read it again.
Some other books that are my favourite are all the harry potter books and the books of the inheritance games. They are both chef's kiss.
Wil Golde
No broom

Post by Wil Golde »

Hi everyone! A couple of my favourite series are: The Inkheart Trilogy by Cornelia Funke, and Septimus Heap by Angie Sage. They're probably to blame for my love of fantasy and magic.
Astrid Griffin
No broom

Post by Astrid Griffin »

I have actually read the book "The Deal" by Elle Kennedy about 3 times. Along with reading all the Harry Potter books multiple times.
Nalia Awer
No broom

Post by Nalia Awer »

Apart from the Harry Potter books, I really enjoyed the Six of Crows Duology. But I can't really decide what my favorite book is. I really loved "Anne Of Green Gables", "If We Were Villains" and "The Book Thief", but none of them I would call my all time favourite. I just love them all equally, but for different reasons.

Return to “Book Talk”