Introductions

Led by Prof. Gustavo Flores

Moderator: Prof. Gustavo Flores

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Introductions

Post by Prof. Gustavo Flores »

This is the place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the class! You can tell us why you decided to take this class, what other HOL classes you are taking, what do you like doing, which is your favorite movie in general, which your favorite movie that has won an Oscar, and if you want to be more specific, which is your favorite movie from the 1990's decade that has won an Oscar!

I'll start myself:

I'm Prof. Gustavo Flores, from the fantastic and noble Ravenclaw House. I am Mexican, I am 34 years old. I studied Communications, and have a Master Degree in Education. Outside of HOL I am a High-School Professor/Counselor. I truly love my job! It's easily one of the best things that has happened to me! Ok, what else?? Literature, Cinema, and dancing are the activities I enjoy doing the most! I'm always reading a book, I can never say no when it's about watching a movie, and most of my free time is spent in dancing rehearsals or dancing classes (jazz, ballet, contemporary).

The performing parts are hugh part of my life as well! I have been fortunate enough to perform in professional school productions, in plays like "The Phantom of the Opera", "Beauty and the Beast", "Shrek: The Musical", "The Wizard of Oz", among others. My favorite being, (you guessed it right!) "Beauty and the Beast"

Besides And the Oscar Goes To, Take 1, I am also teaching Care of Magical Pets and Disney Studies the Classics. Make sure to check them out!

My favorite movie?? Well, I think I will never be able to choose a favorite movie. Since this class is about the 1990's decade, I'll try to focus on that. I started that decade as a 1 year old baby and finished it as a 11 years old boy, my childhood years were lived during this decade and it was when I became a huge fanatic of everything Disney, so my favorite movies were Disney related. Due to that my favorite movie from the 1990's that was nominated for the Oscara is "Beauty and the Beast"! But I also enjoyed other movies like "Home Alone", "Jurassic Park"2, "Little Women", "Life is Beautiful" and "A Little Princess"

So, who's next?! Nice to meet you all!! And can't wait to begin!!

Return to “And the Oscar Goes To, Take 1”