Favorite Type Of Music

Music Discussions Go Here

Moderator: Prefects

Becca Granger
No broom

Post by Becca Granger »

Well, I love music...I listen to it everyday and I sing along to it most of the time. I don't have one favorite type of music, however. I'm very eclectic when it comes to music, because I like so many different people from a variety of genre's. It seems to mesh pretty well together to get different taste's and to experience new sounds when it comes to artists. I think there's just too many good artists out there from different genre's to just have one favorite, hehe.
Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed
- Legally Blonde

Tags:
Bev Grey
No broom

Post by Bev Grey »

I love all types of music, I can find good any any type

"I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Then Loved For Who I Am Not"
Algid Frost
No broom

Post by Algid Frost »

I like alot but Rock has them all beat like Speedy Gonzales in race angainst a Dump Truck.
May the cold of Frost CHILL your bones
Emily Vale
No broom

Post by Emily Vale »

I listen to rap, hip-hop, R&B, and rock music. -Em

Click my sig or visit www.collaborationgraphics.net
Lera Kamerat
No broom

Post by Lera Kamerat »

I like all kinds of music.
So i choes Others.
Also it depends on my mood,
Lera
One for all and all for one!
Neia Black

Post by Neia Black »

Rock and Roll baby!!! LOL!!! Rock all the way, I have to say I'm a very Rock girl, but like Old Rock, Zeppelin, Beatles, Stones, Who... Doors... that kind of Rock!
Lisa Saunders
No broom

Post by Lisa Saunders »

Yus! I'm in the, what, 2% of people who adore dance music?! Well that's just fantastic! It's great! I feel special!!

~By the way, hello guyz! It's been a while, has it not? Arrrrrrrrr. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
^---------Made by Signature Palace---------^

*Goes off to plot ....*
Brittney Behr
No broom
Location: Insanity...bravery...a passionate love for butterbeer!...Your a Gryffindor.

Post by Brittney Behr »

YES! Where is metal!

new metal kinda stinks....I mean where is the spiret! What happened to Metallica! *g*

they sound like little girls now!

I like: Aerosmith ( Though the singer is ugly!), Iron maiden, Ozzy Osborne, Black Sabbath, Megadeath, Ratt ( though they are a one hit wonder), you know....the like. Also like 80's with the cool instrumental breaks! And when Micheal Jackson wasn't a has- been. And Madonna was catchy! Let me list those too: Cyndi Lauper, Madonna, Micheal Jackson, Heart, the like there too. And then there are a couple of people I like in today's music too. ( Did not care much for the 90's), Evanescense ( Love My Immortal!), Kelly Klarkson is Okay, and just so many others. I hate country and Blugrass and the only Rap I cared about was Sir Mix-a-lot!

there you go! music by me!
Amy Vision made my wonderful siggy! Go Amy!
I will take over the world.....Hail me!
Go pichu minions...go!
Keely Pederson
No broom

Post by Keely Pederson »

I lurve punk rock! I'm not a punk myself, but I love the music! Actually, my favorite genre is alternative, but since that wasn't up there...
RAMEN!!!!!!

Save the Chlorofleorocarbons!

Enjoy life. Enjoy the Love Ducks.
Camilla Loren
No broom

Post by Camilla Loren »

Keely Pederson wrote:I lurve punk rock! I'm not a punk myself, but I love the music! Actually, my favorite genre is alternative, but since that wasn't up there...
yes. You like hard rock, like... Hoobastank? (inside joke)

Anyways, I like a lot of Alternative Rock. Different stuff. Fiona Apple (a lot of blues), The White Stripes (listen to their CDs, they're great!), Aimee Mann, The Killers, etc.
/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And Keely, you're not even close to being a punk. Sorry...
Orick Excalibur
No broom

Post by Orick Excalibur »

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Yeah Rock!!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Yes we all love the rock.
*Siggy made by Natalie James at the Sig N' Av Palace.*
Hufflepuff | First Year | Badger Cub Award | MARS | or605 |
Arthua Malenson
No broom

Post by Arthua Malenson »

No..no I dont like rock. I like R&B and Rap. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Gryffindor/First Year/13/Muggleborn

Wand:14 1/2 inches from a ebony tree, with a hippogriff feather

Gryffindors
for Qudditch Cup
PPC
Daniel Inlan
No broom

Post by Daniel Inlan »

I like punk rock but emo is my favorite and is not on there. My Chemical Romance, Dashboard Confessions, and Good Charlotte all very good bands all my favorites. If anyone wants to talk to me about them I am obsessed with MCR and love both the others pm me please?
Keely Pederson
No broom

Post by Keely Pederson »

Camilla Loren wrote:yes. You like hard rock, like... Hoobastank? (inside joke)

Anyways, I like a lot of Alternative Rock. Different stuff. Fiona Apple (a lot of blues), The White Stripes (listen to their CDs, they're great!), Aimee Mann, The Killers, etc.
/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And Keely, you're not even close to being a punk. Sorry...

Durr I'm not a punk. That's what I just said. Smart one. *scowls*
RAMEN!!!!!!

Save the Chlorofleorocarbons!

Enjoy life. Enjoy the Love Ducks.
Amanda Hensgen
No broom

Post by Amanda Hensgen »

Choose one favorite type.. Ehh I don't think I can do that. I love punk rock, rap, country, classical, alternative rock, pop, hip hop, basically everything. The only thing I'm not a fan of is heavy metal.
Madolyn Moriarty
No broom

Post by Madolyn Moriarty »

Amanda Hensgen wrote:Choose one favorite type.. Ehh I don't think I can do that.
Me neither. I guess if you forced me to choose a favourite type, i'd have to say Alternative/Indie/Rock, as i'd say that at least half of the songs in my music library fall into that category.

But i love punk, classic rock, pop (most of it's cheesy and everybody loves cheesy songs) and some metal too amongst others. For example i have System of a Down, Drowning Pool, Slipknot etc but then i also have Dashboard Confessional, Ben Folds, Kelly Clarkson and Avril Lavigne to name just a few. I could never choose one favourite type of music.
Sig & Av made by Cho Delacour at the Sig N' Av Palace <3

Madolyn Moriarty | ma785 | First Year | Desert Kitten | HOL PPC | Gryffindor Veggie - Long Live Don Ferneo!!
Catriona Watson
Oakshaft 79

Post by Catriona Watson »

My favourite type of music would be 'Jazz', easy going, relaxing anyway...just nice. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Kiriuta Yuzuki
No broom

Post by Kiriuta Yuzuki »

Hmm... I like J-Pop actually....

but in the list, I think I like Pop and Jazz, though Rock music with nice lyrics can made me crazy, and R&B is good song for dancing around...

But well, Pop and Jazz.
Noora Novel
No broom

Post by Noora Novel »

Kiriuta Yuzuki wrote:Hmm... I like J-Pop actually....
Why do so many people actually like J-Pop? I'm glad it isn't a big thing where I live. I've listened to many songs from different artists and I simply do not like it. To me it is worse than any casted boyband. (I don't want to offend anyone, it's just what I think.) So, to all the fans out there, what makes J-Pop so appealing?
Sarah Pishon
No broom

Post by Sarah Pishon »

Noora Novel wrote:Why do so many people actually like J-Pop? I'm glad it isn't a big thing where I live. I've listened to many songs from different artists and I simply do not like it. To me it is worse than any casted boyband. (I don't want to offend anyone, it's just what I think.) So, to all the fans out there, what makes J-Pop so appealing?
O_o; The diversity, the fact that it's different from the insipid pop that is so loved by many people in the US. I do so enjoy songs that are pleasing to my ears. I am by no means stating every jpop singer is a godsend, ::shudder:: but the music, can be a bit of an acquired like. I suppose everyone is welcome to their opinions on J-pop; however, I love it, not my favorite genre though.

I absolutely adore rock, but of all the bands I could listen to..my obsession is Dir en Grey. Visual kei bands are so erotic in all their androgyny! :: le sigh::
Silver tongued and debonair, serpents are not caught unaware.
Opportunities abound, No more cunning a lot can ever be found.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
A proud member of Slyth Pit Portkey.

Return to “Music Talk”