Beata Snape
No broom

Post by Beata Snape »

My favourite is classical.

Tags:
Anna Blackwell
No broom

Post by Anna Blackwell »

maybe its just me, but i like Japanese Rock, like Dir En Grey.
Alley Kitten
No broom

Post by Alley Kitten »

I chose "other" because I spend the majority of my time listening to Showtunes or showtune-dance-remixes.

I especially love listening to Phantom of the Opera /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

"Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it."
Kris Weasley
No broom

Post by Kris Weasley »

I know this is weird but I like melody...
Last edited by Kris Weasley on Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siggy By Cho D.@ SignaturePalace
Ron:
Wish the lunch trolley would hurry up, I'm starving.
Lola Lee
No broom

Post by Lola Lee »

It changes weekly for me. (just like my hair color) Right now, I'm trying to discover the world of funk, as well as old jazz and blues. (I'm in a historical sort of phase)
Prevent violence against flamboyant animals...

just say NO to pinatas.
Keety Rhea
No broom

Post by Keety Rhea »

I think I voted others, but I don't remember(it says I have already voted I don't know when I did Oo).

The reason I voted others was because of my upbringing. I grew up with everything pretty much. I had a father who was into Broadway, Rock, and Classic. Then my mother was a Rock, Oldies, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Modern Country, Soundscapes, Techo, and Musical person. My great-grandmum was into Bluegrass, Big Band, Country, Classic Country, Gospel, and Jazz.

So, I just pretty much like everything...yet I am more of a country girl rocker with everything mixed in. XD
Credit to: Jenna Hathaway from Ravenclaw

Reserve Ravenclaw Prefect!! Zoki Phatom's HOL Mommy! Eno calls me Katie!

ke400-Fifth Year
Elandra Maerdyn
No broom

Post by Elandra Maerdyn »

Even though I voted rock, I'm also a fan of basically ever type of music out there in truth ^.^ I grew up around bands like Pink Floyd, REM, and Led Zeppelin, but I still have favorite artists in each category. Personally, I really like having a broad range of musical preferences...it makes enjoying songs so much easier!
Hazel Kaprano
No broom

Post by Hazel Kaprano »

I voted rock, but I'm still in love with pop, classical, jazz, R&B, dance, a little bit of country and oldies, and a little bit of rap music. I'm such a music fanatic! My dad was a country music lover and my mom loved classical and oldie music, so I like a little bit of those since I listened to them singing those kinds. My whole family is obsessed with music now that I come to think of it! Maybe that's why I have this big obsession with music! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Hazel Kaprano | Ravenclaw
Isabella Astiar
No broom

Post by Isabella Astiar »

My favorite genre of music is usually rock. But it all depends on my mood - if my music sounds particularly violent and loud, then I know that my friends and family will steer clear of my room /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And when I dance, I don't necessarily dance to the type of music I enjoying listening to; I usually then prefer something with a beat.

Oh, and I'm a big fan of classical music too. The pieces are just beautiful! *dies*

So it looks like I'm pretty much undecided on my absolute favorite type of music. I guess it changes to suit the occasion.
Last edited by Isabella Astiar on Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Isabella Astiar
Artemis Jill Tipple
No broom

Post by Artemis Jill Tipple »

I voted for rock. But i love music so I can't say that my only fave type of music is rock...i also love celtic music[odd?lol] ... love Jpop/Kpop ... Alternative...Mellow Drama[ok it's a new kind...if you know who's my fave band then you have to listen to it...it's what i call their music]
Justin Time
No broom

Post by Justin Time »

Classical of course!!! ..but i listen to rock a lot also
Emma Greene
No broom

Post by Emma Greene »

I love all kinds of music! No particular favourites. Just if the song really gets to me. I'm not picky. Music is the international laguage!
Nuria Angell
No broom

Post by Nuria Angell »

Dude! Rock n Roll all the way! Rock is the best genre of music ever, dude! I can't believe I use to like Rap! In my humble opinion (sorry if I upset anyone with this) Rap is so idiotic. And Rock is the soul of a person! Dude! I'm in a 'dude' saying mood. Dude I rock! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Step by step
Breath by breath
Beat by beat
Always drawing
closer to the
END

We win some, we lose some, but in the end, we all die.

I love AFI! AFI IS THE BESTEST BAND EVER!
Naomi Jourdain
No broom

Post by Naomi Jourdain »

I love all types of music. It depends on what mood I'm in. When relaxing I listen to Jazz, Michael Buble, Diana Krall, Nora Jones etc. When I need some energy I listen to Alternative, and when I'm feeling cheezy and want to sing I listen to Pop or a musical if I'm in that mood.

Music is wonderful!

Nami[NAH-ME] /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
"Every man's life is a fairy tale
written by God's fingers."
Hans Christian Anderson
Alyssa Gray
No broom

Post by Alyssa Gray »

I had to vote Rock. I've always been a rock kid...my older brother saw to that. But I find now I can like most music except rap, hip-hop and most pop. I've recently been getting into the older music...well I suppose anyone over 30 wouldnt call it old but that's beside the point *grin*
Sig and Av' by Cho Delacour from the Sig 'n Av' Palace
Alanna Snape
No broom

Post by Alanna Snape »

I chose Pop as my favorite type of music but it's tie between Pop and Country
Leah Granger
No broom

Post by Leah Granger »

alternative is my fav. i can relate to it well and no other music appeals to me very much.
Last edited by Leah Granger on Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Credo nella magia.
Nessa Valrach
No broom

Post by Nessa Valrach »

Aah, I love music. It's my sanity. I'm not big on anything old, so I usually listen to modern rock and alternative. I listen to a lot of smaller bands that not many people have heard of as well. I'm also really into the new electronica stuff, like Head Automatica and Hellogoodbye. Iunno, I've got a pretty wide range, and I can go pretty mainstream as well. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Regina Silverthread
No broom

Post by Regina Silverthread »

I listen to almost all kinds of music but I picked ROck, as I play in a band. The term rock is too broad though, even if I like all variations like goth-rock, punk rock, classical rock e.tc.
Destiny Travbelli
No broom

Post by Destiny Travbelli »

My favorite types of music are..

Pop
Rock
R&B
Some Rap

Cheerleader on the Gryffindor Special Sprit Squad!!
GO-GO-Gryffindor!!

Return to “Music Talk”