Movies!

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Entertainment Mods

Laurena Millre
No broom

Post by Laurena Millre »

My fav movies:

1) The Lion King (/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Hakuna Matata what a wonderful phrase, Hakuna Matata ain't no passing craze, It means no worries for the rest of your days....)

2) Pirates of the Caribbean (ok I went for Orlando but came back with a new fav movie)

3) The Others (its a cool scary movie but not too scary though)

4) Forrest Gump (OmG that is a GREAT movie very inspiring)

5) HP 1 & 2 (of course that is a true give-in)

Tags:
Ashely Collins

Post by Ashely Collins »

1.Harry Potter 2

2.Spiderman

3.Titanic

4.Spy Kids 2

5.X-Men 2

6.The Hulk

7.Daredevil
Ethan Darko

Post by Ethan Darko »

My favs are:

- Donnie Darko
- Chunkging Express
- Fallen Angel
- In the Mood for Love
- Hana-Bi
- Sonatine
- Kids Return
- The Matrix (the 1st movie)
- L'Auberge Espagnole
- Moulin Rouge
- Chicago
- X men (both)
- Starship Troopers
Kai Clearwood
No broom

Post by Kai Clearwood »

wow, a lot of replies...

my all time favorite is Clue. It's based off of the board game, and it's so hilarious, plus it adds a bit of horror to the plot. And since horror and comedy are my favorite types of movies, it's pretty much win win!!!!
Home is where the Sett is! ~Tarma Black
Face by Litia!
Adele Liddell

Post by Adele Liddell »

My favorite movies of all time include:

Gone With the Wind
Citizen Kane
Never Been Kissed
Moulin Rouge
Ghost World
Grave of the Fireflies
Amelie
Forrest Gump
Titanic
Beauty and the Beast

All brilliant films they are!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Ava Windsor

Post by Ava Windsor »

The best movie ever is.. Pirates of the Caribbean:The Curse of the Black Pearl
I love that movie...totally obsessed! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Kendrix Van Helsing
No broom

Post by Kendrix Van Helsing »

I love any movie actually...Horror movies are the best though!!!! I want to see Pirates of the Carribean!!!! *growls at the obessed fans* GOAWAY! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Aaaanyway, I think Bram Stoker's Dracula (1996) was awesome...Lord of the Rings is on the top of my list along with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone...I thought that HP: Chambers of Secrets was on the 'okay' side...I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought it would. (SOOORRRY!)

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference."

[ SOTM Jello Slayah ] - [ Loquacious Slyth ]

Alias: Ken, Slayah, Kenny, Barbie
Kise Yotora

Post by Kise Yotora »

well i love all the lotr movies so far there really really awesome and pirates of the caribbean was great too. QUOTE I thought that HP: Chambers of Secrets was on the 'okay' side...I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought it would. (SOOORRRY!)[/quote] WHAT?!?!? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> lol its ok? i thought it was great lol
Jade Seabiscuit
No broom

Post by Jade Seabiscuit »

i think the best 3 movies ive seen this year till now would be:

-seabiscuit-- totally awesome a movie about teamwork and heart!!

-freaky friday-- a very sweet point-of-view changing story!!

-pirates of the caribbean-- adventure romance and comedy that youll be begging for more!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Last edited by Jade Seabiscuit on Sat Aug 09, 2003 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
JadieLee Seabiscuit
Proud Gryffindor Lioness!
Muggle-born Witch
Jade Cady

Post by Jade Cady »

Matrix trilogy (I know that is presumptuous considering the third is yet to be released but hey I have faith), I also love Alive (how can so many hot guys be in one movie).
Draco Black
No broom

Post by Draco Black »

I like alot of movie but mostly humor /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Edwina Kimble

Post by Edwina Kimble »

My two favorites are the Rocky Horror Picture Show (Am I allowed to talk about that on HOL?) and Amile.

-Edwina
Kydlynn Jones
No broom

Post by Kydlynn Jones »

My fav movie would HAVE to be Pirates of the Caribbean...well for now! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> hehehe
Kyd :l: Lost Slyth :l:

Chewing gum is really gross. Chewing gum I hate the most.
Kelda Maxwell
No broom

Post by Kelda Maxwell »

I loved Hackers....but that's probably just because I can relate to it ^^;
Saratis Alandia
No broom

Post by Saratis Alandia »

Any Star Wars and Lord of the Rings movies count as my favorite. They're all too good to choose from, and anyone who knows me can verify that i'm obsessed with both of them.

I'm fine with HP movies, though i'd say The Chamber of Secrets was below expectation. I like HP because of the books, not the movies, so i'm justified not to like any of the HP movies.
Wand: Teak, 12 2/3 inches, Unicorn Hair
Vera Hague

Post by Vera Hague »

Poor me, poor me! I haven't seen Pirates of the Caribbean yet! I hate skeletons though, so I don't know that I would want to. I still want to see what all the fuss is about, so I'll have to ask my brother to take me to see it. My brother says that everyone who sees it has to see it at least twice. Creepy, isn't it? I saw The Ring, though. And BOY, was IT creepy! I LOVE X-men and X-2, and HP and the Chamber of Secrets is one of my favorites. An' no one took me to see The Two Towers, either. Nor have I seen Matrix Reloaded yet. Big bummer, why do I have to miss everything?
Prof. Jenny Lupin
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Jenny Lupin »

In this order, although there is almost no difference in my liking for them...

1) Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
2) Lord of the Rings (Two Towers, then Fellowship)
3) Harry Potter (Both)

But yeah, Pirates of the Carribean was AMAZING! Great movie!

-Jenny
|Jenny Lupin|je360|Gryffindor|dHoH|Gryff Quidditch Captain|Gryff Seeker|
|Paw Print Editor|Lion's Pride Awards Committee Head|HOL Quidditch Class Assistant|
|Captain J.L. Winneboygan|Rabid KAT-TUN Fangirl|AKAME Fanatic|<3 Akanishi Jin <3|
Angel Elendili
No broom

Post by Angel Elendili »

ok I have my favs list of

The Godfather-(I always count the whole trilogy as one)
Rocky (call me corny, but I love those movies-yo Adrieane!)
Finnian's Rainbow ( I dig musicals)
The Last Unicorn (the cartoon--I was really touched by that)

now if I have to one all time fav-----I'm gonna go for The Godfather and if I have go even further and pick one out of the 3 ---I'm gonna go for part three.

Of course I love LTR movies & HP's & Star Wars---they go without saying
"Honor the Divine Within"
See ya when our paths meet with our wands waving!
Miranda Black
No broom

Post by Miranda Black »

I love LOTR and can't wait for the last one in December. But I guess my top 3 all time favourites are 'Return of the Jedi', 'Beauty and the Beast' (Disney animated version) and 'White Christmas'. Yes, I know it's old and soppy but I love it. I have to ration myself to only watching it in December. Oh yes, and I cry at the end of the 'Wizard of Oz'. This probably tells you everything you need to know about me. *gets out tissue and starts to sob inconsolably*
Last edited by Miranda Black on Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merry

Vera Hague

Post by Vera Hague »

Okay, I'll *regretfully* admit, I basically qualify the latest crazed-over movies as one of my favorites. (f.e., X-men & X-2, Matrix, Spiderman, HP & the CoS, Minority Report, Pirates of the Caribbean, and so on). I do have some other favorites, though, (Conspiracy Theory, the Wizard of Oz, ect.).

Return to “Movie Talk”