What's the Latest Movie You've Watched?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Entertainment Mods

Violet Willoughby
No broom

Re: What's the Latest Movie You've Watched?

Post by Violet Willoughby »

I recently watched "SPLIT" not for the first time though, considering it's been out for about 4 years now. I rewatched it with a couple of friends since Halloween is soon and it is a great movie. I'm not sure I would call it horror because it wasn't super scary it was just very.. well I guess thrilling would be the word. To give a quick gist of the movie it's about these three girls who get kidnapped by a manic guy with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) and one of his alters is a 'monster' that is the main bad guy while his other personalities try to save the girls. I would definitely suggest this movie to someone who loves horrors or thrillers.

Tags:
Daria Summers
No broom

Post by Daria Summers »

The latest movie I watched has been the new live action Mulan, even though I was a bit disappointed by the fact that there was no Mushu or actual Cricket, I enjoyed the movie thoroughly, especially with the diverse powerhouse characters that were present.
Maxim Trevelyan
Cleansweep Two

Post by Maxim Trevelyan »

I am joining the Enola Holmes wagon. I watched it with a girl I am babysitting and as a ACD purist, I was extremely skeptical. I prepared myself for two hours of excruciating pain, but truth be told, I was pleasantly surprised by the movie.

It was charming, sincere and humorous, though there were some parts where you really had to suspend belief, but hey, that goes for some Sherlock Holmes stories as well. All main actors did a terrific job, I just wish we saw more of Helena Bonham Carter, since ultimately she was the one I was looking forward to see the most.
Zee Chibuike
No broom

Post by Zee Chibuike »

There's this Netflix film called Midnight at the Magnolia :wub: it's really cute, tbh. My sister says the acting was bad but I personally loved it, probs cos im so into romantic movies lol like my mother. I literally almost cried bcos of the end, it was the cutest thing! I don't know if anyone will like it so much, I know I was feeling a little emotional that day but im definitely going to watch it again. No spoilers, tho, just try it first and see whether you react like I did or like my sister did ^_^

Return to “Movie Talk”