Whats Your Favorite Movie Genre?

Discuss Movies in This Forum
Narcissus Delmenia
No broom

Re: Whats Your Favorite Movie Genre?

Post by Narcissus Delmenia » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:31 pm

Comedy, Adventure, fantasy or sci-fi but sometimes i see myself leaning on diffrent genres depending on the Movie's style, like i love Science fiction in live action movies with all the special effects, and sometimes prefer adventures and action with animated movies.
Serena Lockwood
No broom

Post by Serena Lockwood » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:06 am

Definitely between adventure, fantasy, and comedy (specifically rom-coms). I'm definitely a sucker for cheesy romance. And I can't forget... Anything DISNEY. Meaning Disney classics. I love marvel and all of that, but Disney princesses, Atlantis, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, anything. I love it.
Laura Lestrange
No broom

Post by Laura Lestrange » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:24 am

I am not a big movie person, I would rather be reading or be outside. I guess I like action and adventure, and I cant watch horror movies.
Tristan Genoe
No broom

Post by Tristan Genoe » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:37 am

I really love sci-fi, but I'm game to see any genre as long as the movie is good or it's so bad that it's good. My guilty pleasure are bad horror flicks or low-effort movies that are less than three stars on IMDB. :lol:
Phoenix Hale
No broom

Post by Phoenix Hale » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:38 pm

I love watching romantic comedies, those just make me feel happy and bubbly inside! I also have a guilty pleasure for movie musicals (Last Five Years, My Fair Lady, etc) and fantasy movies (like Stardust and, of course, the Harry Potter franchise!)
Emily Spencer
Oakshaft 79

Post by Emily Spencer » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:07 pm

I'm partial to either sci-fi/fantasy or psychological thrillers. I do like some horror, but not nearly as much as I used to when I was a teenager.
" Cissy, put the boys in the cellar! I'm going to have a conversation with this one, girl to girl."

Return to “Movie Talk”