What's the Latest Movie You've Watched?

Discuss Movies in This Forum
Adaleine Shuster
No broom

Re: What's the Latest Movie You've Watched?

Post by Adaleine Shuster » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:39 am

The last movie that all the way through(ish) was the first Fantastic Beasts. It wasn't my first time seeing it, and it wasn't great. I saw Top Gun earlier today as well, but only really watched half an hour of it. Again, not my first time seeing it. I know that nobody has discussed "Inside Out" in a little while, but I do have some things that I feel like mentioning about it. I saw it when it first came out, and I did not like it. At all. Maybe if I decided to watch it again I'd like it. I really loved Lava (the short film at the start of the movie), as the music was amazing.
Alexander Brighton
Oakshaft 79

Post by Alexander Brighton » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:57 pm

The last movie I saw was Spooky Buddies. I love dogs and like Halloween movies. At first, I didn't want to watch it. But it's better than I thought it would be. Also saw Life of Pets 2, that was a funny movie. Saw the first one too, but think the second one was better. But I have to say, the 2 best movies that I have seen recently was Pokemon Detective Pikachu and the real life version of Aladdin. I knew I would probably like Detective Pikachu even if it wasn't that great just because it's pokemon.
Emily Spencer
No broom

Post by Emily Spencer » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:20 pm

The Last Movie I watched was actually The Empire Strikes Back. It's been a long time since I've seen the Star Wars movies, and a friend gave me Kindle copies of the books, so I figured it was time for a revisit. You just can't go wrong with Star Wars! Incidentally, since reading the books I have a newfound soft spot for Chewie. "Let the Wookie win" is one of my favorite quotes ever.
" Cissy, put the boys in the cellar! I'm going to have a conversation with this one, girl to girl."
Lora Wallabenger
No broom

Post by Lora Wallabenger » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:26 pm

The Last movie I watched was The Secret Life of Pets. I got this movie from one of my cousins who said it was pretty good and for me it was excellent ! Mostly I liked the silly things the pets did when their owners left the house and the adventures they went together to save Max and Duke who are the main characters of this movie apart from Gidget, Chloe,Mel, tattoo,Snowball and others. This really did made me wonder what did my puppy does when I go out like the movie said. Anyway I really love the movie so much with the Pets 2 movie released I'm so much excited to go and watch it.
"Always be yourself. Unless you can be a dragon....then always be a dragon!" - How to train your dragon
Lorence Alwood
No broom

Post by Lorence Alwood » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:29 pm

The last movie I watched was Spirited Away, by Studio Ghibli! I haven't seen it since I was a kid, so watching it was super nostalgic. Chihiro is such a cute and relatable character, and all the art in the movie is so pretty. I cried a couple times, I won't lie.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:42 pm

Endgame - bluray with commentaries -

I love you 3,000.
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Veillamoria Auguren Riddle
No broom

Post by Veillamoria Auguren Riddle » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:16 am

My latest movie I watched was the new Lion King.
Shiloh Adlar wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:46 am
I just got done watching Inside Out tonight, and I must admit, although a little odd at times, it definitely makes my list of favorite animated films. I related to it personally, and I found it to be very inspiring. These are always my favorite types of movies, the ones that make me feel or think strongly on a certain topic. It made me re-think a lot of things going on right now and that maybe they're not as bad as they seem. I just have to let go of the things I can't change and find joy in those things that I still can.

So what's the latest movie you watched that rang some sort of bell within you and for what reason? Did it inspire you? Did it make you think? Maybe it made you laugh really hard on a day that you needed it, or maybe it was just a good film that you want to recommend. Let us know!

Return to “Movie Talk”