What's the Latest Movie You've Watched?

Discuss Movies in This Forum
Adaleine Shuster
No broom

Re: What's the Latest Movie You've Watched?

Post by Adaleine Shuster » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:39 am

The last movie that all the way through(ish) was the first Fantastic Beasts. It wasn't my first time seeing it, and it wasn't great. I saw Top Gun earlier today as well, but only really watched half an hour of it. Again, not my first time seeing it. I know that nobody has discussed "Inside Out" in a little while, but I do have some things that I feel like mentioning about it. I saw it when it first came out, and I did not like it. At all. Maybe if I decided to watch it again I'd like it. I really loved Lava (the short film at the start of the movie), as the music was amazing.

Blue background by Solid Backgrounds
Alexander Brighton
Oakshaft 79

Re: What's the Latest Movie You've Watched?

Post by Alexander Brighton » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:57 pm

The last movie I saw was Spooky Buddies. I love dogs and like Halloween movies. At first, I didn't want to watch it. But it's better than I thought it would be. Also saw Life of Pets 2, that was a funny movie. Saw the first one too, but think the second one was better. But I have to say, the 2 best movies that I have seen recently was Pokemon Detective Pikachu and the real life version of Aladdin. I knew I would probably like Detective Pikachu even if it wasn't that great just because it's pokemon.

Return to “Movie Talk”