Submit to the Latest Issue! (Deadline: 31 Oct)

Moderators: Prof. Maxim Trevelyan, Newspaper Editors, Prefects

Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Re: Submit to the Latest Issue! (Deadline: 31 Oct)

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Rhaneyra Black wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:48 pm Hello, I would like to do some sort of story concerning the sunlight and dragons. A link of some sorts
Hi Rhaneyra - I'll approve that under Wizarding World News for now but if you think it belongs elsewhere, let me know.
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Hi, folks!

There's just under a week to go before the deadline for this issue - 11:59 PM HOL-time on Monday the 31st of October. If you've not started work on your submissions yet, now's the time to start sharpening your quills!

The deadline may be looming but there's still time to get an idea approved if you're quick. Let us know what you'd like to write or create in this thread and we'll get back to you ASAP.

We have plenty of puzzles and graphics for this issue, so we'd love to see a few more written pieces coming in to balance out the lovely visuals, please!
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Skylar Peyton
No broom

Post by Skylar Peyton »

I know this is kind of last minute and I'm sorry, but could I do the History of Solar Energy and the biography of Roald Dahl?
Thank you.
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Skylar Peyton wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:02 am I know this is kind of last minute and I'm sorry, but could I do the History of Solar Energy and the biography of Roald Dahl?
Thank you.
Sure thing, Skylar. :)
(Av/sig by S. Elf)

Return to “The Howler”