Submit to the Latest Issue! (7th January Deadline)

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Sky Alton
Shooting Star

Submit to the Latest Issue! (7th January Deadline)

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Welcome to HOL's very own newspaper, The Howler!

The theme for our upcoming issue is: All that Glitters...
Deadline for submissions: Friday 7th January, 2022

So do you have an idea for an article, or maybe even a column? Perhaps you've got a concept for the perfect ad. Or maybe you are just itching to flex your creative muscles with a spot of writing or by creating a work of art. Well, you are in the right place!

Approval
All ideas for informative articles, Wizarding World News, opinion pieces, ads and puzzles must be approved before they are submitted.
Submissions to the creative showcase on the other hand don't need to be approved - you can just submit those once you're ready. That includes entries for the current Creative Contest

If what you want to write needs to be approved, all you have to do is post your idea(s) below and wait for one of the Howler's editors to approve it. It will then be added to the list below. Please be patient though; we will get to you as quickly as possible, but it may sometimes take a while.

Theme
Creative Showcase pieces must fit the theme whereas other submissions don't have to (but it's great if they do). Entries to the Creative Contest must fit the guidelines provided with each particular contest.

Idea Bank
If you don't have any ideas, we have curated an Idea Bank where you can go to find ideas for articles and ads. Please remember that even idea bank ideas have to be presented here for approval though (so we don't suddenly have ten articles on the same topic!).

Requirements and Submitting
For more information and guidelines on our various sections, what types of submissions you might submit and what the requirements for each one are, please read through the overview thread and then head over to the Guidelines section to learn more.

Once your idea has been approved, you can send your submission through this form.

We are very excited to hear from you all!

Approved Ideas
Informative Articles
Advice on Getting Class Work Submitted On time (Skylar Peyton)
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Skylar Peyton
No broom

Re: Submit to the Latest Issue! (7th January Deadline)

Post by Skylar Peyton »

I would like to do an article on advice for getting class work done on time.
Prof. Sky Alton
Shooting Star

Re: Submit to the Latest Issue! (7th January Deadline)

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Skylar Peyton wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:07 am I would like to do an article on advice for getting class work done on time.
Hi Skylar. That's approved! :)
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)

Return to “The Howler”