Class Assistant Ads (2023-24)

Discussion About Classes and Projects at HOL
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Class Assistant Ads (2023-24)

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

This thread is so students who want to become class assistants can connect with teachers who are looking for assistants.
If you’re interested in becoming a class assistant, please fill out the form at the bottom of this thread and PM it to me. I will then add your application as a reply here, so any teachers who are looking for an assistant can contact you directly.
Before you do, please keep in mind that there are some requirements for becoming an assistant:
1. You must be 13 years of age or older in RL.
2. You must have earned at least 1 quill during the last term.
3. You can only assist up to 3 (three) classes a term.
4. You can’t assist and take a class at the same time. You also can’t take a class you’ve already assisted, so if you’re interested in taking a certain subject, you probably don’t want to accept an assistant position for it until you’ve taken it.
5. If you’re a student teacher, you can’t assist a class if you yourself have an assistant for one of your own classes.
If you find a position with a teacher and would like your application taken down, please let me know. However, if you’re interested in assisting multiple classes (no more than 3 though, remember!) it can stay up until you’re fully booked up for the term.
Not all teachers want assistants, so unfortunately not everyone who wants to assist is guaranteed a spot. If you don’t find one this time round, don’t be discouraged. There’s always next term!
Please fill out this form and send it to me:
Name:
Year:
Have you assisted before?
Are you already assisting a class (or classes) this term?
Why are you interested in becoming an assistant?
What do you think would make you a good assistant?
Roughly how much time do you think you could spend assisting on a weekly basis?
Good luck!
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)

Return to “General Class Discussions”