Notice of Level Two for students that took Auror Training Level One in the past!

Discussion About Classes and Projects at HOL
Amanda Summers
No broom

Notice of Level Two for students that took Auror Training Level One in the past!

Post by Amanda Summers »

Hello everyone,

I am writing this to extend an invitation and let you know that Level Two of my Auror Training class will commence in the spring term after many years it sat in the back closet.

I have made a few changes to my class this year and have decided to try out combining Level One and Two together in a full-year class. With that said I am also extending an invitation to previous students that passed and earned a quill in Level One prior to this term are welcomed to take Level Two next term. I will simply need to add you manually to the class if you are interested. Class sign-ups should commence on February 1st for the next term. If you would like to take Level Two of Auror Training next term please reply below and I will be reaching out to you in the coming month to set that up for spring term. A reminder that adding you manually to the class next term if you wish to complete level two will still count towards the 5 class limit.

* Note you must have completed passed and earned a quill for Level One at some point in the past 7 years or so that I have taught this class. Reply below thank you!

Return to “General Class Discussions”