Homeworks and Beyond!

Discussion About Classes and Projects at HOL
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

Homeworks and Beyond!

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

How did you assignments go the first month? Were you able to get all of those first assignments done? What other areas of HOL do you want to get involved in now that you are getting settled in?

Please remember points might not be submitted yet for all assignments, but not to worry they will come!
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~
Alison Diggory
No broom

Re: Homeworks and Beyond!

Post by Alison Diggory »

I just started at HOL and already I'm struggling to get assignments done haha! But obviously I only chose classes I was interested in so I'm excited to get it done. Definitely still settling in and getting used to how everything works.
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

We're halfway through Spring term, how are your classes going so far? Still going as strong as September? Finding it harder to make time for HOL?
Aurelia West
Cleansweep One

Post by Aurelia West »

My classes are going well so far! I definitely need to set aside more time earlier in the month for OWLs, but otherwise I’m not too stressed about getting everything done. I wasn’t here in September, but I’m not going quite as strong as I was when I came back in December since I don’t have such a looming deadline. I’m still making time for HOL, I just haven’t been as involved as I’d like to be in some areas.
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Post by February Fortescue »

My home life is much more insane than it was in September by far but, in regards to classes, I'm right where I want to be. I have one class completely turned in, am almost finished with a second, and will soon be focusing on a third (these all have "due in June" deadlines or everything can be turned in early.) As for the other two, I haven't asked for an extension, so, so far, so good!
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

we're heading into the home stretch of the year and you can definitely tell homeworks come in a bit slower now, but I highly encourage everyone to stick with it, because come September you will be all excited about a new term and you'll really wished you did well at the end of this one!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! :D :D

Return to “General Class Discussions”