Quills & Awards - Fall 2020

Class led by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Moderator: Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Quills & Awards - Fall 2020

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

Congratulations to the following members of 'Muggle Studies: Hidden Powers' who've each acquired a Quill for their efforts toward receiving a passing grade over the Fall 2020 term—

QUILLS!!
earned 150 points by any means:

Brianna Caedmon
Emerald Wolvenhowl
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Way to GO! :wub:

MEDALS!!

.: Image Monarch of the Masses
submitted all assignments + exam: Brianna Caedmon,
Emerald Wolvenhowl, & Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

You are such Rockstars, all three of you! I've thoroughly enjoyed participating together/seeing your work over the course of this semester. Thank you for making my first term back teaching at HOL (and ever as a Professor) such a magical time. It's been a gift sharing it together!

.: Image Magic-Free Magicianery
most inspiring: Brianna Caedmon

I'm absolutely stunned to have been graced by your presence over the course of this term. Thank you for bringing such friendliness, passion, and vulnerability to your writing. Getting to know you more through our Mingling time made me so happy, which only heightened how excited I have been to receive each and every one of your assignments. Tarma and I have known each other for some time, and I've had the great fortune to meet February last Spring, but it's not everyday you get to connect with a kindred spirit, so I'm honored we were able to sync up so I could be blessed with a glimpse into your psyche!

.: Image Made’ya Meep
most entertaining: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Thank you for not only inspiring me in so many ways, but also for bringing such joy and fun to everything that you do. I'm always tickled to find out what your thoughts are on something, or to see the work you've put in. Both in this class and all around the castle. It's been such a pleasure getting to interact, whether in a creative or abstract way here, or diving into some thought provoking conversation there, or getting down to the nitty-gritty of life. I appreciate your spirit, and the energy that you bring to everyone and everything around you. The character you embody permeates all around, and we're oh so lucky to have you!

.: Image Masterful Muggling
high point earner(s): Brianna Caedmon & Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

—well-Well-WELL!! You two little so-and-so's have RIGHT outdone yourself. I know this class wouldn't be just any old witch or wizard's cup of tea, but your general enthusiasm and full-tilt commitment to being a part of this has warmed my soul.

Thanks again to you all for a more inviting term than I'd imagined to gear up for.
Lots of love and laughter to the three of you
!!

Xoxo,
-Sin & Feb
Last edited by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc on Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Quills & Awards - Fall 2020

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Thank you for creating this class, Sindor. It was fun; it was challenging! Thank you for the shinies.

Yes, we've known each other for some time. :ph34r:
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Muggle Studies: Hidden Powers”