Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Umbrellas

Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Umbrellas

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

Florean Fortescue recently renovated the outdoor seating area of the parlour. He is looking for a variety of cheerful and fun umbrellas to spruce it up even more.

You may use the following umbrella template or create your own graphic. The maximum size for images is 600x600 pixels. Please include a brief explanation of what inspired your design. You can also write out a description and your inspiration in 100 or more words.

Click HERE for a direct link

Post your creation below by 17th of August and earn 5 House points. You are welcome to submit more than one creation to help your team, but you only receive house points for the first one.
Amy Smith
Oakshaft 79

Re: Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Umbrellas

Post by Amy Smith »

Well I chose these colours as I feel that the bright colours would attract people and it looks really nice to.I love colourful things a lot so that's why I chose to make my umbrella colourful rather than using just a few colours.
Lorainia Riverrider
Oakshaft 79

Post by Lorainia Riverrider »

Choose design for umbrellas because colors remind me of raspberries and cream ice cream. Also have a space for advertisement for gain people attention when walk down the street.
Thank you Ivey for my siggy and avatar!

Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much. -Helen Keller
Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

My umbrella design features panels with a graphic of colorful ice cream cones alternating with panels that are a bright fuschia color. The ice cream design represents what Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour is, and the bright fuschia color is fun, summery, and will draw people in with its brightness.
Carrie Warts
No broom

Post by Carrie Warts »

I don't have many coloring pencils so it didn't turn out as good as I wanted but still *lol*
I used different colors to represent the different flavors of ice-cream and then I wrote FLOREAN in the umbrella in case witches and wizards flew above the store so they could see where the shop is. I would write them in white tho giving that the colors look kinda dark :)
Thank you Ivey for my lovely first Siggy <3
Mia Fountain
Silver Arrow

Post by Mia Fountain »

The umbrella is multicoloured. Each panel is either red, yellow, blue, and green. These colours were chosen because they are bright and will attract attention. Each different coloured panel has a different kind of ice cream on it, to represent Florean Fortescue's variety of ice cream flavours and combinations.
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

I chose the colours I did because I was thinking of a sharp contrast: like the type that sun makes with rain. And what's a sharper contrast in colours than red with green?
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Post by February Fortescue »

Most of us have a favorite ice cream flavor, whether it's chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry. My umbrella highlights those three, and adds the words "ice cream" to each.

superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

(Image flashes an umbrella with stripes of light blue and a sunburst that turns into an umbrella with stripes of light purple and sprinkles)

I wanted something bright that would attract attention which is why i wanted something to do with the sun, but to draw attention to the ice cream i decided to make it a flashing umbrella that then also had sprinkles on it since i love putting sprinkles on my ice cream!
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

Umbrella's eight wedges are colored lavender, blue, lavender, yellow, lavender, green, lavender and red. Lavender color is inspired by its calmness and association with pleasant smells. Even some lavender-made sweets can be pretty tasty. Red, blue, green and yellow colors symbolize "main" flavors commonly found in ice-cream and other sweet delight, as well as represent Hogwarts houses.
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

The umbrellas need to be light, fun and cheery, so I chose colors that match that description to me. They also have a light spinning charm placed on them so they slowly spin when customers are sitting at the table the umbrellas are at.
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~

Return to “Diagon Dealings”