Volunteer List

Lora Wallabenger
No broom

Re: Volunteer List

Post by Lora Wallabenger »

I will join in! I love solving mysteries, puzzles and loads of stuff like this. :D
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt »

Thank you all for volunteering! Keep your eyes and ears open at all times!

The HO is trying to keep things going as smoothly as possible. In good news, for the time being, we have convinced Amy to just build a barricade and not set it on fire...yet. In not so good news, the only additional phrases that Zoki has managed to learn are "you smell like cheese" and "what's your favorite color" both of which only seem to illicit hissing and screaming sounds from Darmadillo. This was only made worse when he saw Sky waving the sword of Gryffindor above her head. (See footage of his reaction below) Did you know armadillos can roll their eyes? We didn't..

Image shows an Armadillo rolling into a ball

Anyway, keep up the good work and recruit any of your friends who haven't volunteered yet!
thank you dear Sin
Ravariel Aiwince
Oakshaft 79

Post by Ravariel Aiwince »

I'd like to help!

What I bring to the table is that I'm good at recognising systems and discover errors and flaws in logic. I notice, for instance, that terming our poor armadillo an 'object' seems debatable and at the very least unkind. This leaves some questions about a possible change in DaKeed Napper's methods.

Besides tha-
DaKeed Napper
No broom

Post by DaKeed Napper »

*turns Ravariel into a mask*

Victim number two! Haha! Silly volunteers aren't slowing me down!
Patrick James
Oakshaft 79

Post by Patrick James »

Oooh, I love a good ol' mystery and so, I'd love to help out and save Dario and Ravariel! ^_^ I consider myself semi-decent at puzzles and can probably do things music related, perhaps lure DaKeed away from his hideout with some rad riffs! I can dance pretty well too, so DaKeed, if you want to dance, let's dance. B)
Patrick James | Fifth Year 
Adaleine Shuster

Post by Adaleine Shuster »

I'll volunteer!

I'm great at distracting people, and I can also cook food that doesn't taste amazing but smells awesome!
Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

I can volunteer too.

I am very skillfull in spells, charms, and some kinds of puzzles :).

Return to “The AA Detective Agency”